love at long last

Jasper walked into the barn to fined the small gem with her flower crown she giggled at this. "What is that on your head?". "Its a flower crown". "It suits you periwinkle". "Tha-thank you ummm but that's not important I want to focus on something else tonight Jasper". "What's that cutie". "I I like you and when I say like I mean like like like you like the other l word but not as a friend as like a ... Mate or something". "Oooo shocker" Jasper sounded sarcastic. "You knew but how I didn't tell anyone". "No Peri its the way you act your always so blushy and its cute and I've got a few words for you too Peridot". "What are those". "I 'love' you too I mean I thought you were sexy and all on the ship and everything but I have really grown attached to you and I want to know if you'll be my mate". "Jasper I don't know what about everyone else's what will lapis and the other crystal gems think of us". "I know Garnet will accept us and Steven and I'm sure Amethyst will be thrilled to here we hooked up". "But what about Lapis and Pearl". "Well their opinions don't matter all that matters is us". "Well when you put it that way then yes yes I will!". The too hugged breathing in each others scent. Jasper musky and Peridot sweet. They cuddled next to one another for a long moment before Jasper got on her feet causing Peridot to do the same. Jasper bent down so she was at the smaller gems level. She stared at her for a minute. Then leaned her head down to Peridot's. Their faces so close and then closer than they had ever been. Their lips crashed together causing them both to blush deeply. It was a light yet pleasing kiss. Making them smile while there lips were pressed together. Jasper embraced the nerd in her arms as they finished their kiss. They pulled away from each other and smiled before they went on with there nightly lessons on math. Jasper has grown in intelligence or at least with the math she still lack a lot of common sense sometimes. Peridot had also grown in her fighting I mean she wasn't no Jackie chain or whatever but she could defend herself if she needed to. They soon finished up and left each other to there sides of the barn they settled in as they drifted into the best sleep they had had in a while.