what just happened

Peridot sat next to the barn. (Why would she do that we weren't flirting or were we). (Was she going to kiss me or was she just gonna sit there and mock the fact that I wanted too). (Wait! No I don't that's ridiculous why would I want to touch that brute lips!). (Uhg but they did look soft and lush and oh what am I saying what is this horrible yet amazing feeling!?). (Do I really like Jasper or does she like me or we both like each other). (What should I do ugh I'm so confused). (Why did I just run out like that did I hurt her feelings why do I care stop caring peridot!). Peridot snuck to the door of the barn and peaked in at Jasper. She was laying on the hay just starring at the looking quiet pleased. Jasper got up and walked out of the barn which made the smaller gem retreat to the side of the barn. Jasper began to pull a small but big tree out of the ground once she did she began to lift it up and down. "How can you do that!". "It comes naturally in Jasper's". "Can I try". Jasper giggled and handed her it. The small gem attempted to lift it but couldn't even push it. Jasper picked her up placing her on her shoulders. She continued to lift up the tree with one hand. "Show off" Peridot mumbled. "Yep I know impressive though right". "*giggles* yeah I guess so". "Good". Jasper threw the tree and picked up Peridot. She began to lift her as she had done to the tree. "Hey!". "Heh your as light as a flower periwinkle *wink*. "Stop doing that it looks like your gems malfunctioning". "No it doesn't you just like it". "No I don't you don't know what I like". "I know you get all blushie when I flirt". "That's not true you Claude". "Oh yes it is periwinkle". "So it doesn't matter my feelings are irrelevant". Jasper pecked the small gem on the cheek. "Yes they do". Peridot tried to escape from the bigger gems grasp but it was a obviously to strong. Jasper pressed her gem to Peridot's gem causing her to blush a lot. "Jasper I ummm well". "You don't need words Peri". Peridot gave Jasper's cheek a kiss making them both smiling. Both of there gems glowed brightly causing a small laugh from both of them followed by the shock as there body's fazed into each other. The experience of being fused lasted only a slight minute of looking at the fusion they had created before they fell apart. The brief amazing feeling caused them to take of in different directions. When they both found a place they were comfortable at they laid back to think of what to do and what's to come.

Sorry guys I was with my bae longer than I thought but no worries I should be free for a while now so I'll be updating again sorry once more and enjoy the story.