Jaspers feelings

(What did we just do?). (Was that meant to happen or was it a mistake). (That little flower is so energetic but I want to really fuse again it was different than being with Lapis we didn't look like a monster but we we weren't elegant which I really liked). (We were like the perfect combo between beefy scrawny smart and ignorant I loved it). (Maybe I should stop thinking about this... Nay). Jasper laid in the grass between the barn and the silo. She looked up at the sky smiling as she stared at the stars she could see home world's galaxy from there but she didn't feel the same sadness looking at it any more she was happy here with Peridot. She walked over to the silo looking up at the blue gem who laid on top she had a sudden rush of guilt. She new she should talk to her but it just felt right to at least say sorry. "Lapis".There was only silence for a long moment. "Lapis!" Jasper spoke up a bit. "What do you want". The words came out cold and bitter. "I just wanted to say sorry for being a gem wad I understand if you still hate me and all cause trust me a lot of people do but um yeah sorry". Lapis looked down her face still straight which made Jasper nervous. "Well at least your making an effort". "He-he yeah". "Sorry for trapping you in malachite". Her face had the same bitter look so Jasper couldn't tell if she was serious or not. Jasper said her good bys and started her way back to the barn.