Chapter 34

"We will miss you!" mom said, wiping a tear behind her glasses. "Aww ma! Dadalaw pa naman ako sainyo! I promise, I'll bring every hard work back to you guys." I told mom and dad. "I will see you soon, anak." dad said. I nodded, "Well I don't have much time. I gotta go!" I told my family.

I was finally moving to the dorms.
Nasa girl's dormitory kasi ako, walang boys, kaya wala dito sila Luke and Ron.

Since lunch was still two hours from now, I decided to put my clothes in my closet. It was 9:53.

When I was finally done, someone knocked. I opened it quickly and saw a girl, pulling two luggage's with her. "Is this the room 134?" she asked, tired eyes were visible. I happily nodded, and pointed at the top of the door, "Yes! You must be my roommate. Come in." I let her go in.

She immediately fell on her bed. "Sorry. I'm just really tired." she apologized, "I had to travel from Adelaide to all over here, Melbourne." she said. "Ohh, you must be really tired." I sat on my bed. "I'm Mila." she smiled. "Oh, I'm Alicia." I smiled back.
"And you're majoring?" she asked, "Business! I'm a business major. And you?" I asked back. "English" she winked. "That's nice!" I complimented. "Yeah, thanks." she nodded.

"D'you wanna have lunch with me?" I asked. "Nah, I badly need to rest. Enjoy eating!" she mumbled, as she removed her shoes off. "Okay then, see you later Mila!" I said and left the room, locking it.

I went down, and walked on the hallway towards the lobby.

"Hey baby girl!" someone said, I quickly turned to see who it was, Luke. He stood up from the sofa and opened his arms to hug me. He did hug me, and kissed my forehead. "Luke, you don't have to yell." I scolded him, chuckling. He giggled.

"Are you out for lunch?" he asked, I nodded. "Let's go then." he held my hand and then we went out.

"Oh heyyyyy!" Ron almost missed us. "Oh hi Ron" I waved at him. "What are you doing here?" Luke asked. "Luke!" I scolded him again, "I'm going to college here remember?" Ron said, shrugging. "Oh, yeah. I remember." Luke nodded. "Are you guys going to have lunch?" Ron asked. "Yes, and why?" Luke said. "Can I join you guys?" He asked. "Sure Ron! And besides, your mom asked me to help you adjust here." I nodded. "Nice. Let's go!" Ron then walked with us.

We went to Subway. "What do you want to eat, Alicia?" they both asked me at the same time, except Luke, who called me baby instead.
"U-uh..." I looked at them.
"I will order food for her." Ron told Luke. "What do you want, Alicia?" he asked again.

Luke squinted his eyes, "I. Will. Order. My. Girlfriend's. Food." Luke said, gritting his teeth. I held his arm, from under the table to lighten his mood.

"I'll have their turkey breast." I said to Luke. The two boys stood up, and ordered. I covered my face, finally relieved that they left, even if it was just for a little while. I was so confused.

I love Luke. I really do. He was the one who impacted my life really bad, besides Ernest of course. But I also love Ron. Because, Ron has been my friend, my boyfriend even, and my brother.

Minutes later, they came back, carrying our food.
"Are you okay?" Luke asked me as he sat next to me. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's eat!" I smiled.

We finally ate. I loved the food. Subway was still one of my faves. Even when I was still in the Philippines. Their food was just, wow.

"Alicia! Naalala mo nung kumain tayo dito? Nung nasa Pinas ka pa, grabe ang sarap nun no?" Ron said. I nodded, "Yess! Omg, and it's still yummy." I said, biting on my food. "English, please. That's rude." Luke said, smirking. "It's basically nothing, babe. He just remembered when we first ate here at Subway, back in the Philippines." I told Luke, smiling.

Once we were done, we already left the restaurant. "Where are you going next, Ron? I asked. "I'm going to the library. But the thing is, where is it?" he asked. "It's in the main building, mate. " Luke told him. "Okay thanks. I gotta go." Ron said, "Bye!" and left.

"So where do we go?" Luke asked. "I don't know... Well, I still have to fix my things. D'you wanna help me?" I asked him, looking at him with puppy eyes. He laughed, "Ok then! But let's fix mine next. Deal?" he raised his brows. "Yep." I nodded.

And so we went to my room to see Mila still sleeping.
"Who is she?" Luke asked, "She's my roommate, Luke. She haven't got any enough sleep yet so don't be noisy." I told him.

We started to tackle the desktop. He wiped it off with an old cloth, and I placed my books there. "I'll buy a book holder next time." I said. I then put my organizers on the table to put my school supplies there. I added some decorations at the head board of my head. I clipped in a cloth, and I placed there a garland so it'll be cuter.

"Do you really need those?" Luke asked for the fifth time. "Yes, Luke! I need motivation. I did this back in highschool." I said.

"Oh. Almost forgot." I went back to my luggage and brought out a picture of me and Luke back in 7th or 8th grade (I think?) in a frame, and placed it on the table. "Woah. You have this printed?? And framed?" Luke laughed. "Oh don't be too loud!" I scolded.
It was a picture of us when we were at the prom. The one that Luke asked his friend to take a pic of us.

"You gotta change that." Luke said.
"Yeah, yeah" I rolled my eyes.

We were stopped when we saw Mila moving. "Alison?" she called, "I-It's Alicia. Mila, it's me Alicia." I said. She sat up, and waved at me, until she saw my boyfriend. "Who is he?" she asked. "Luke. He's my boyfriend." I introduced. "Oh. Nice to meet you, Luke. Sorry you have to see me like this." she chuckled. "Nah, it's fine." he waved his hand in front.

"I'm just going to take a shower." she said, taking her toiletry, and her towel with her as she left.

"Can we do my room now?" Luke asked, groaning. "Yes of course, babe." I smiled, and hugged him. "I love you." he said, and we kissed.

He hugged my waist, and pulled me closer. I ruffled his hair as I laced my arms around his neck. He left my lips to breath, and he went to my neck and gave wet kisses. Ay grabe to. Di ko kaya! I moaned and giggled. His grip on me lowered, and it reached my bum.

"Let's go to your room now!" I said, stopping him. He shook his head, laughing, as I laughed too. We went to the other side of the dorm building, and went up to his room.

"Okay, babe. This will be weird, but please do not freak out." Luke said.

______________________________________

CLIFFHANGER NA DIS!! Haha.

COMMENT "RELATIONSHIP GOALS" WHEN YOU'RE DONE READING THIS CHAPTER!!!