Chapter 19

We didn't pursue with the date.
I texted him and said I won't be coming. And dad didn't even want to talk to him.

And with that, I thought living in Australia will be a lot better because I was away with the people I knew.

I told Kristel about it, and she cried with me. Yep, I'm so lucky to have her.

This day (a month passed by), was our last day of school. The school was full of crying students.

"Are you going to miss me?" I asked my best friend. "No." She shook. I frowned at her. "Duh. We'll probably still see each other everyday. But seeing you here at school? Yeah." she explained.
I smiled, "Me too." I sighed.
"Ugh! I really hate goodbyes." I complained.

"Di ka ba maggogoodbye sa mananahi?" she asked. She was referring to Luke Taylor by the way.
I scoffed, "Wag na." I smirked.
"Sus. Hiya hiya pa kasi." Kristel said.

"I think.... I should stop first." I looked at her. "What do you mean" she asked.
"I should fix myself first.." I told her.
"Sure." she scoffed.
Moments later, "May challenge ako sayo." she crossed her arms.
"Be single for two straight years." she said, and I choked.
"Are you serious?" I laughed. She nodded.
I stopped, and coughed.
"Sige. I can do that." I said.

She excused herself.
I gasped when Luke suddenly sat in front of me.

Why did this always happen??

I slowly slid on my seat to stand up.
"Please stay." he pleaded. I gave up, and just sat there, looking at him.
"About that day..." he started.
And it all went back. I breathed, "Stop it." I told him.
"No Alicia, you need to hear this. Please." he begged.

"Okay fine, two minutes. Spill it all." I gave in.

"I-I didn't kiss her." he said.
"We were talking because I wanted her to help me with my plan for our date." he continued.
I was starting to regret all that I did.
"But she was crazy. She suddenly pulled me in, and told me to k-kiss her." he grimaced.

"That was about to be my first kiss, and I didn't know what to do." he said. "And I actually thank you for stopping it." he ended.

I didn't know what to say. I was all wrong. Horribly wrong. Damn it.
Ang talino ko kasi eh.

"I swear. I didn't know what has gotten into her." he looked at me.

My heart beat was rapid. I couldn't even look at him because of embarrassment. I judged him easily... them, easily. I gulped, and breathed in and out.

"You still have to fix my bike." I told him. A smile crept onto his face, "Yeah sure, I'll bring it to our driver maybe he can fix it." he said.

"Maybe I'll see you soon..?" I stood up. He nodded, as he stood up too. He approached me, "Are you coming to the camp?" he asked. I froze, and furrowed. "What camp?" I asked.
He pointed at the paper that was pinned on the bulletin board.
I gasped, "Oh my god, I didn't know!" I said.
"Okay um, I'll ask my dad." I told him.

We went to my home, he just came to get my bicycle. Good thing that wasn't here yet. But I was sure he would arrive at anytime.
"I see... I'll bring this back tomorrow." he said. "Thanks." I thanked him.
He exited our house, pulling the bike.

I changed my clothes into a crop top, and my sweats. Then, my dad was here.
He brought dinner.
"Dad?" I spoke up, while we were eating quietly.
"Yes?" he looked at me.
"There's an upcoming camp..." I said, slowly. "And?" he smirked.
"Can I go?" I asked, pleading.
He put some food inside his mouth.
After swallowing it, "When is it?" he asked. "On um, January 20th." I muttered. "Until?" He asked then. "23rd." I answered.

"And when will be the deadline of payment?" dad asked.
"On uh.. December 20." I said.
He nodded, "We'll see."

After we ate, I called up Kristel.
"Hey" I greeted.
"Hey what up?" she answered it.
"Yeah uh, are you going to the camp?" I asked.
"Yessss! I actually forgot to tell you that earlier."
"Ohhh hope dad will allow me."
"He'd surely will." my best friend comforted me.
There was a few seconds of silence.

"Hey you up for a sleepover?" I asked.
"Of course! Tomorrow?"
"Yeppp!" I smiled.
"Ok sige text kita!" she said.
"Sigeeee, bye!" I said, then ended the call.

______________________________________

Pls vote, comment and share! I will pick my favorite comment and I will give you a dedication on my soon chapters. :)))