Chapter 8

Oh great. I was stuck here with Lara aka Lara the lobster, and Ron. wtf

"Where are you buying the materials anyway?" I decided to ask her. "Of course at a school supplies store!" she laughed at the obvious answer... or did she laugh at me ?
"Yeah of course." and well being me, I just joined her.

I realized that Ron was just in his phone the whole time so I texted him too.

*Sino katext mo haaa??!?*
sent.

He replied briefly.
*Not even texting lol. Just pretending ;)*

I giggled.
"What's with the laugh?" Lara interrupted. Ugh. "O-oh nothing," I smiled, "my mom sent me the wrong message lol." I tried to make up with an excuse. She just smirked.

WHETHER YOU SMIRK OR NOT I'M GONNA KILL YOU NOW LARA.

"Oh ouch!!" Lara suddenly fell to the floor, and to my surprise, she drag me with her and I freaking knee-dropped!
Knee dropping is the very last thing I wanted to do! It just hurt so much.

"Lara- Alicia!" Ron helped us both to stand up. But Lara being Lara, made herself heavier so that Ron would let go of me first to bring her up. I stood up by myself and ran away. First was because I already embarrassed myself and second because I hate both of them. I don't really hate Ron but... I just didn't want to be with them!
Even though my knees were hurting, I still continue to run until I've had reached the restroom.

"Lecheng linta yun oh." I whispered to myself while fixing my hair and face. I was also surprised by my words but oh well, Lara deserved it all. I cleaned myself, and my knees, which already has a bruise on. I tied my hair up again since it's already ruined from my running.

I went out finally and bumped into Ron. Wow how nice.
"Oh hi Ron. What a coincidence to see you here." I just waved at him and walk away.
I could feel him follow me until I got to the jeep. He sat beside me.

"Anong nangyari sayo?" He asked me after paying. I didn't speak. "Ui Alicia!" he nudged my arm. I still didn't talk. I was expecting him to urge me but instead, he let go.

I texted him,
*hindi ako galit so don't worry.*

...and he replied,
*sus. Nakapout ka pa nga eh.*

I glanced at him and saw him smirk , also looking at me. "Hindi nga ako galit." I spoke. "Eh bakit mo ko iniwan? Yan tuloy natrap ako kasama yung Lara na yun. You know no one wants to be with her." he grimaces in his last sentence. I glanced at his back then to his face. "Sorry, okay? Nakakainis lang talaga siya eh." I sighed. "Okay." He said.

Next day, started bad as hell.
It was breakfast, and the while family was on the table.

"Oh, I already got a reply from your school." said dad. My head popped up. "You'll be leaving before the next quarter starts." he continued. Well I'm a bit glad it's still on the next quarter.

"San na po ako mag-aaral?" I asked. My mom is the one to answer this time. She seemed so apologetic, and I'm not liking it.
"You'll fly to Australia with your dad and continue your school there." she says, almost breathless. I gasped, "What?!" I stood up. I looked at my family, from Kyle to mom and to dad. Kyle looked surprised too.
"But-but what about Kyle?? Dad, your work! What're you gunna do with that?!" I stomped my foot on the ground. "We already talked about this, sweetie. You'll live with your dad in Australia and Kyle's gonna live with me. We'll still visit each other though, when we all have time." mom explained. I shook my head at them, "I'm leaving." and grabbed my bag. I left the house and walked my way to our school.

---

That's it for today! Sorry for the short chapter

So so sorry for not posting for so long. I'm appreciating your support on the first book tho!

Please vote and comment and share and fan and blah haha.
Love ya guys xx