Chapter 17

As we got to their house, my dad wasn't there. He was at home, but said he will be back already.

"So tell me, how was it?" Lorraine asked. We looked at each other, and grinned. "It was fun." Luke nodded, still smiling.
"What's with the smile?" Lorraine raised her brows.

Luke chuckled, "Nothing mom! I'm just happy." Luke threw his hands in the air, blushing now.
We laughed as he tried to hide it. "No really, what happened?" Lorraine asked again, more serious this time.
"Well, Luke won as King of the Night." I told her. "Oh really? That's great, sweetie." she patted Luke's head, and he immediately fixed his hair.

"How bout you? Did you win?" she smiled, I shook. She was surprised. "How come!? You're like, the most beautiful there!" she pouted. "It's okay." I laughed.

"But hey, Olivia gave her crown to Alicia." Luke showed our crowns. "Awww that's so sweet of her!" Lorraine said, clapping her hands.

The doorbell rang, and Lorraine rushed to open it. It was my dad. I hurried to him. "Hey dad!" I said.
"Hey darling. So how was it?" He asked. "It was fun." I said.

Dad looked at Luke, who was smiling. He gestured to Luke to follow him outside. Luke did, and they both went out. To talk maybe.

I turned around to see no one. Lorraine wasn't there. Um okay..?
I jut sat on their sofa, and used my phone. I posted our pic on my social media accounts as I waited for them.

Minutes later, they finally came back.
Luke was still smiling. Anong nangyari dito nabaliw na yata.

"What's into you?" I asked Luke, as I stood up. He laughed lightly and shook. "I'll see you next week." he opened his arms. I nodded, and hugged him. "I'll text ya." he whispered, and I nodded again. "Thank you Luke." I smiled as we pulled out.

We finally went home.
I checked my laptop first. I got so many feedbacks on my picture with Luke. Some were from our classmates, saying cute comments like, "Cute", "You guys should be together!", "king and queen *heart emojis*". And some were, of course di mawawala to, people from my old school. Some were saying we look cute, and some said "the flirt strikes again" stuff like that.
My friends also commented.
"cuteeee! ano name nya?" -Cody
"Kaya pala" -Ron.

I smirked at Ron's. I tried to call him. Luckily, he answered.
"Hi.." I said.
"Hi" he greeted back.
"Sorry kanina ha? Busy lang kasi eh. Alam mo naman ako. Ayaw magpaistorbo kapag sa nga party..." I apologized.
"It's okay." he said, calmly.
"Thanks."
"So how are you?" I asked.
"Good. Final exams na!" he told.
"Goodluck! Medyo matagal pa yung samin eh." I said.

We continued talking until I felt my eyes getting heavy. I already said goodbye and ended the call.

I drifted off to sleep, and dreamt about a boy in a black suit, with a crown in his head.

______________________________________

Sorry sa short chapter :((
pls vote, comment, share!