Chapter 29

I looked at Ron, and he was so so soo confused at what was going on.

"Can we just talk for a sec?" I asked Luke. "Sure, Alicia." he followed me outside of the cafe.

"I've got three questions for you butthole." I told him. "Who is that girl and why are you telling us she isn't your girlfriend?" I asked.

He chuckled, "It was mom's fault. She introduced that girl to me, told me to date her and be nice to her. I was being touchy only so she'd tell mom I'm nice." he explained, not believing him because his mother wouldn't do that, "Tell me, are you fuck buddies?!" I raised my brow, and crossed my arm.

"No of- Yes we are." he grunted, and rolled his eyes. "What the heck are you thinking Luke?!" I threw my hands in the air. "Ooh someone's acting like my girlfriend!" he smiled.
"Uggh!! It's not funny at all, Luke!" I groaned.

"Can you explain all of this jokes to me? I'm so tired of it." I said. "First of, this is not even a joke, not even close. I honestly never told you we're done. I still love you. I know we can work this out. Because I know that strong Alicia living inside of you." he told me.
"Well surprise, it is outside now, we're done. We've broken up." I said.
"Nope. I don't want to. If I don't want to, then we won't." he told me.

"Third question?" he asked. "Why are you telling me just now?" I asked. "Um" he glanced inside the cafe. "Uh, I was waiting for the right time. 'Cause I know I had been a dick when we were in that ferris wheel. I was just... scared, I'm sorry." he was sobbing.

"I-I" I didn't know what to feel. "But it's been four years now..." I muttered in disappointment. "I know, everything back then was just so messed up, mom and dad was still fighting even if they're divorced now like, they acted like five year olds." he said.

"Uhm" I gulped. "Maybe we can work this out. But I'm not your girlfriend." I sighed. "What do you mean" he asked, "I mean, I can be your best best friend but not your girlfriend. He looked up to me, and smiled slowly. "Thank you. Thank you for understanding. That's okay for me now. I love you. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you always. I'm sorry for lying, and everything. I'm sorry for leaving you."

I nodded, and smiled. "C-can I.. Can I hug you?" he asked. I leaned in and hugged him. A friendly hug. He put his head on my shoulder.
"Luke?" I called. "Yeah?"
"I want you to tell that girl you don't wanna be fuck buddies with her anymore." I told him.
He pulled out, "What- okay fine. What will I tell her though?" he asked. "I don't know, tell her your mom said so." I joked and entered the cafe.

"Oh there you are" the girl saw Luke. She was already in their table. "Yeah, let's go." he pulled the girl outside the place and they talked outside for a minute. She slapped Luke, and hit him with her designer bag, and walked away with her butt out.

I laughed, and clapped.
The people looked at me, and I awkwardly stopped.

"So what happened?" Ron asked. "Let's see outside." I wiggled my brows and pulled them out.

"So how do you feel Mr. Taylor?" I asked Luke, giggling.
"I feel bad." he murmured. "You shouldn't be, mate. Just imagine making love with your future wife without the use of a protection and making a family. That's more fun." I told him. He looked up, "Yeah." he smiled.

"What did you tell her anyway?" I asked. "I-I.. Told her that you're my girlfriend." I choked.

"I'm sorry about earlier, mate." Luke told Ron. "Oh that's nothing." he shrugged and smiled.

"I better go. Mom just called me earlier." Kristel said. "Oh, okay then... I'll see you tomorrow girl." I hugged her. Then she walked away.

"So... I'll just text you." Luke said to me. I nodded, "Yep" I breathed. "I'll go." he said. "Okay, see you around Luke." I hugged him quickly. "Yeah see ya. It's nice to meet you." Luke and Ron shook hands. "Bye." then he drove his car.

"So...." he said.

"Isn't your mom in our house? I doubt if she's not." I said. "Yeah actually she is." he answered. "Well then to our house we go." We walked to my car and drove home.

We drove off and I was glad there wasn't a heavy traffic. I opened the radio and listened to some music, raised the volume a bit high so it wouldn't be that awkward.

"Maraming nagbago sa school natin..." Ron suddenly said. Well, I didn't actually understand what he said at first. I lowered the volume, "Sorry what?" I asked again. He repeated, "Ah.. Tell me what's new?" I asked.

"Umm, lumipat si Kath and naiwan kami dun. And oh, nagbago na si Ernest! You should see him, I swear, that guy is the best. He's so fun, and just so generous. Nakamove on na." he said. I nodded, "Well good." I said as I turned to the right.

"Tapos si Ken naman, makulit pa rin, pero mas mature na. Marami ring lumipat ng school, and marami ring bagong students." he chuckled, "Pumunta nga yung buong batch natin nung grade 6 nung graduation namin eh!" he smiled as he remembered it.

"Ikaw lang yung wala." he smirked. "Uggh, sorry ha! Magfifinals kasi nun eh, and there were sooo many requirements para makagraduate." I apologized, "It's okay. At least we all graduated!" he smiled, and I laughed a little.

I parked the car in front of the house, and we entered.

"Hi everyone we're home!" I yelled as I placed the keys on its place. They all looked up to see me and Ron. "Oh anak! Andito na pala kayo." tita kissed Ron's cheek. "Wait, ito na ba si Alicia??" she held my shoulders, looking me from up to down. I nodded, smiling, "Kagandang babae!!" sabi niya, tumawa kami. "Ikaw naman tita parang hindi tumatanda" I winked at her as I laughed. "Asus wag mo nga akong bolahin jan kaya ako tumataba eh. Oh siya, babalik na ko dun sa kusina, nagluluto pa kami ng mom mo." she also kissed my cheek before leaving us again.

"Ang cute ng mom mo!" I whispered to Ron. He laughed and agreed. We went to the kitchen to see mom, tita again, and Kyle.
"Ay jusko, ikaw na pala yan Ron! Ang tangkad mo na ha! Ang gwapo pa!" mom did a beso beso with Ron as she saw him. "Hello po tita" sabi naman ni Ron.

"Oh it's been so long, mate" Kyle said, as he and Ron fist bumped. "So ano bang niluluto niyo jan?" I asked the two women in front of the food.
Dad entered the kitchen as well and greeted Ron.

______________________________________

Oh edi nabuhay ang Ronicia!

COMMENT MO KUNG LUKEICIA KA OR RONICIA WHEN YOU'RE DONE READING THIS CHAPTER!!!