Chapter 12

He put the bicycle in front of their house. Their house was huge.
He barged in and I just continued following him. "Ang laki ng bahay niyo!" I whispered to myself. "What?" he turned around. "Nothing." I shook. "Speak english please." he scolded. We climbed up their stairs, and into his room.

"We are..." I stammered. "Yeah...?" he opened the door. I looked around and just entered his room.
I got a bad feeling for this. I took my phone and dialed my dad's number in, just in case. you know.

"So how will we start?" I asked him. I sat on his couch. Yep, his room was so big that he got his own couch there.
He went to get something on his drawers and approached me. My heart was starting to beat faster, he was looking at me in the eye.

He showed me a magnet (the one with the south and north thing).
I smiled, and nodded. "We can try to magnet some things. And write down the results." he said.
"Yeah that's good." I took my notepad out.
"Oh, let's also make a magnetic slime!" I suggested. "Yeah sure whatever." he took out his notepad too. He walked towards his desk and grabbed some paper clips. Then brought a battery out.

He sat beside me and placed the things on the little table in front. He took his magnet again and magnetized the battery, then next the paper clips.

"Write down all of the results." he said, pointing at my paper.

We tried many more things with the magnet, until it was already 6:30.

"Oh shit I have to go." I said as I saw the time. I fixed my things. "We're not yet done here." he said. "Yeah I know. Maybe we can just finish it tomorrow? I just don't want my dad to be mad. Sorry." I laced my fingers as I apologized.
"No! I want to finish this today." he argued. I looked at him, "Please Luke." I pleaded. He continued to protest., until we're both shouting.

"I said n-" I cut him off, "I'll make Olivia talk to you." I made a bet. He was stopped. Natahimik siya eh. I didn't even know if I'd really do it.

"How did you know?" he asked. "Dude, I saw how you looked at her." I smirked. He stood up, "Fine. When?" he crossed his arms. "Tomorrow...?" shit he actually believed it.

"I'll expect that." he pointed at me. I nodded as I exited their house. He closed the door and then I just realized, di ko pala alam kung pano umuwi. wow, talino ko noh?

I knocked in his door again, and he opened. "What?" he asked. "I-I.. Can you show me the way to school? I forgot it..." I ran my fingers through my hair.

He rolled his eyes and we rode the bike. He led me back to our school.
He hopped out of my bicycle. "Thank you." I thanked him. He just shrugged. I started to cycle, but he stopped me. "Who what's your name again?" he asked.
I smiled, "Alicia." He just nodded.

I biked to the bus stop and waited for my dad. He said to meet me there at 7 sharp but he came at 7:30. Nice dad.

"Hi.." I smiled at him. He kissed my head and we started to walk.
We first grabbed dinner, then ate it at home.
______________________________________

Sorry sa short chapter 😭
sensya na po!

Hopefully mas mahaba yung next :)))