My Butler

Anne's POV

I sighed sitting up. There was a knock on the door and I groaned. In stepped my newest butler, Sebastian. He bowed to me and walked in "Good morning madam." He said. I waved slightly and he came over. "What tea would you like to have this morning?" He asked. I sighed and thought for a moment. I felt him start to untie my gown. I looked at him and leaned back. He looked at me and rose a brow. "Yes?" He asked. I smiled and chuckled a little.

"You do realize that I can dress myself..." I said. He stopped and looked at me. "Or would you prefer to do it yourself...pedo." I said. He stood and bowed. "I'm sorry I should have known." He said. I nodded and stood letting it fall. I looked at him and saw the slightest of all smirks. "What Sebastian see something you like?" I asked. I walked over to my closet and found a long purple dress. This dress was made custom for me. I loved it. I grabbed the corset and threw it at Sebastian.

He caught it and walked over. I turned around moving my hair. He wrapped it around me and pulled it tight. I sighed and looked at him. He walked over grabbing the dress. He slipped it over my head and I sighed and stretched. The corset moved and i smiled. "Still never manage to get that right Seb." I said. He smiled and sighed. I moved around him and slipped my hand up his arm. He turned to me and watched. I grabbed my shoes and looked down. "You never do plan that right m'lady" he said. I sat down and threw one at him. "I've told you countless times that you do not need to be formal with me Seb." I said.

He smiled and walked over. He got on one knee and presented the shoe. I lifted my foot and he slipped it on. I smiled and he helped me up. I thanked him and we went to my study. He gave me my tea and I sighed. I looked at the tea cup and he excused himself. I turned in my chair looking out of my giant window. It over looked the garden that I had filled with roses of all kinds. (OHSHC hehehe).

I sat there until I heard someone cough. I turned and saw Sebastian. I smiled slightly. "Miss what is it?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him. "Anne I'm sorry what is it?" He asked. I sighed and looked down. "Seb can you do me a favor?" I asked.