Stay Away From My Mistress

We were expecting a visit from Claude and Alois. I had Seb and everyone running around making sure everything was great. I waited for them to show up in the living room. They came in and immediately Seb came over and stood next to me and Claude froze. He looked at me like I was a monster. 

"We have a reason to believe that you are a demon...Anne." i heard. I looked and saw the little blonde boy. I smirked and stood. "what makes you say that?" I asked. "Because you have no soul M'lady." Claude said. I looked at him and smirked. 

"You have a demon butler as do I so why can't he transform me?" I asked. Alois looked to be thinking. "At least I don't sleep with mine you whore." he said. I clenched my fists. "Now you listen here you little-" "Mistress." I heard. I looked and saw Seb. He tilted his head and i sighed. "I'm fine." I said. He gave a nod and I heard Alois mumble something. Before i could ask what he said Seb ran over to me and grabbed Claude's hand. He smirked and I fell to the floor. "Stay away from my mistress." he said. Claude smirked and I stood. "Or what...are you going to kill me..demon?" he asked. 

Seb threw him to the wall. "I could if you wish." he said. he looked to me and I smiled standing. I showed my mark and he smirked. "Sebastian I order you to end him." I said. He bowed and went after him. I smirked and looked over to Alois. "You wouldn't." he said. Seb and Claude were fighting and I smirked. "But I would...Alois." I said. I grabbed him by his throat and slowly began to cut of his air way. I smirked and I heard Seb yell. I looked still holding his throat. Seb grabbed Claude and I smirked. "Do you want your young master?" I asked. He fell to the floor. "Don't kill him...that would make my contract break." he said. "Ahh you demons only care about souls." I said. Alois grabbed my hand and tried to fight but I dug my nail into his neck. He whimpered and Claude got off the floor. 

"If you ever bring him here again I'll do more than just kill him." I said. I walked over to him and smirked leaning into his ear. "I'll take his soul." I said. Claude gasped and I gave him Alois. They ran off and I smirked. Seb came over and smirked grabbing my hand and cleaning it of the blood of that foul Alois Trancy. "M'lady you do realize that we will see them again?" he asked. I smirked and nodded. "Indeed I do." i said.