I Told You So (2)

Anne's POV

I heard horse hooves and a carriage roll up. I turned and saw Sebastian walk out and open the door. Claude climbed out letting out Alois. I watched as Claude glanced up to my window. I smirked as his eyes glowed pink. I left my study to meet them. Sebastian held the doors open and glared daggers at Claude. I walked over to the Earl. "Good evening...I hope my invitation caught you at a devent time." I said with a curtsy. He bowed and smiled deviously. "What was the invitation for?...If I do recal the last time we were in each other's preseance you said you'd kill me and take my soul." he said. I smiled and sighed.

"All in good time, Earl." I said. He looked at me skeptically. "Well if you'll follow me?" I asked. He nodded and I led them with Sebastian to the game room. He opened the door and he smiled letting us pass. "Well I don't know about you but..I play a mean game of pool...Care to join?" I asked. He thought for a moment and nodded.

I handed him a cue stick and took one of my own. Sebastian readied the table and I stood back and put chalk on the tip and baby powder on my hands. I smiled and broke the triangle. I sank a few solids and smiled. "It appears that I get solids...You get stripes." I said. He nodded and It remained my turn. I missed the next shot and gave him his turn.

He analized his options and moved to the table. He lined up his shot and went to shoot but hopped the ball over the other. "That would mean you lose your turn." I said. He looked at me and nodded. We played until the game was over. Sebastian said dinner was ready and I smirked. "How do we finish the game?" he asked. "Well we do this." I said. I aimed from the ball I had and shot the 8 ball into the pocket and ended the game. "And since I sunk more than you did...I win..But if you do sink the 8 ball then you would lose but since I had one left then I win by default." I said. "Well that doesn't seem fair." he whined.

I chuckled and looked at him as we made our way down the stairs. "Well that was a prctice round. I am fairly rusty. And it was your first time." I said. He nodded and smiled. We sat down and he sat to my left. I had my butler behind me and he had his behind him. I was watching as Claude stared me down all night. I heard Sebastian growl lightly. I smiled and turned to him. "Seb will you go and see about desert...Claude may help you." I said. I looked at Alois and he nodded. "Yeah that is fine." he said. Claude bowed and smiled. "Yes your highness." he said. Sebastian bowed as well. "Yes Anne." he said.

They left to the kitchen and Alois scoffed. "You let your butler call you by your name?" he asked. I nodded and he rolled his eyes. "Do you not like the way I allow my butlers to talk to me?" I asked putting my arm on the table and looking at him. I smiled and he leaned back. "I still don't understand why you made me come out here...You did say you would kill me." He said. "Then why come back out here...Do you fancy me...Or do you want to put your life in the hands of that demon?" I asked.

He looked at me and sighed. "Well...I do not fancy you...And I know that Claude would keep me alive until our contract is fufiled." he said. I chuckled and stood walking over to him. "Do you relaly think he's in it to have your wish fufiled...He only wants that soul of yours." I said. He gave me a glare. "What about your butler?" he asked. "Well Sebastian already fufiled my wish...and has my soul." I said.

He glared at me more. "But now...I can fufil my promise." I said. Before he could scream for Claude I grabbed him and covered his mouth. "Shh...It'll be over quicker."  I said. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. I picked him up and watched as Claude and Sebastian ran out. I smirked and turned his master to him. "Don't hurt my young master." he said. I smirked and looked at Sebastian. He grabbed him and kept him to the ground. I looked at Alois. "I'd love to taste that soul that the spider so desires." I said. Alois whimpered and looked at Claude. "Something to say?" I asked.

He nodded and I moved my hand. "Claude...K-." he started. I moved my hand over his mouth. "Oh none of that." I said. I grabbed his head and held him by that only. "Slow and painful or quick and painless?" I asked. Sebastian smiled. "Hmm the choice is yours m'lady." he said. I smirked. "Slow and painless it is." I said. His eye widened and filled with tears. I grabbed his face and slammed him to the floor knocking the window out of him. I looked at Claude and grabbed a knife from sebastian.

I walked over to Alois as he tried to crawl away. I smiled and crawled over to him. I ran the knife along his cheek. I smiled as the tears fell. I sat up and ripped the shirt from his body. Claude growled and I smirked. I ran the tip of the knife along his chest and cut him open. He screamed and I covered his mouth. I smiled as he moved around. My eyes flashed pink and he stopped. I smirked and moved the rest of his skin out of the way. I smiled and punched a hole through his left lung. He screamed again and it fell flat.

I looked at the other one and watched as his heart sped up. I smiled and grabbed a hand full off his entrails. I ripped them out and he screamed. I took a few of them ad cut them in half. I watched as blood filled in his mouth. He began to cough and sputter. I smiled and plunged the knife into his heart. I watched as the light in his eyes disapeared. I stood and sighed. I looked at the spider demon. "I told you so." I said. He looked at me and sighed. I watched as the soul of Alois Trancy rose from him. (I went Soul Eater Style so....shush..XD)

I grabbed it and swallowed it. I looked over to Sebastian and nodded. He picked up the Spider and threw him out of the mansion. He ran out and shoved his head into the floor. Hannah came over and he grabbed the sword from her. I smiled and watched as he plunged it into the spider's heart.

The raven demon turned to me and smiled. "Well?" I asked. He came over to me and grabbed my waist. "You said we could have some fun." he started and leaned into my ear. "Between the sheets." he said. I smirked and kissed him.

So ya wanna read another Lemon....I write them a lot but...oh well..XD trendycupcakeslover out..