I Told You So (1)

I sighed as I sank into my bath. Am I prepared to take the soul of that Earl? Hell yeah.  I looked into the mirror and watched my dark brown eyes flash red. I smirked. I looked down at my place skin and black as night nails.

I heard a knock at the door. "You may enter." I said. I watched the door open and I step Sebastian. "I have come to fetch you for bed." He said.

I held my hands up and he came over and pulled the from the tub. He insists on this because once I tried to get out of the tub and slipped. I would have ended up with tragic brain I jury if he wasn't a demon. Yip classic noblewoman. Can't walk without her butter. 

I dried off while Sebastian stood getting my night gown ready. "Hey Seb?" I asked. He looked over to me. "If you have my soul...why don't you leave?" I asked. He walked over pinning to the wall. "Mistress." He whispered. "I do not wish to leave...because I love you." He said. He kissed me lightly and pulled back getting my night gown. He slipped it on and tied it.

He followed me to the bedroom and I crawled into bed. He grabbed the candle holder and smiled to me before blowing it out.

In a flash I was out of bed and grabbing his wrist. "M'lady?" He asked. I gripped his wrist tighter. "Stay with me." I said.

He sighed and picked me up. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He tucked me in and ran a cold gloved finger over my cheek.

He walked around the bed and took off his tail cost and vest along with his shoes and gloves.

He crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "You do realise that we demons don't sleep." He said. I looked at him and shrugged. "I can still pretend...I do need to be human remember?" I asked. He smirked and kissed me. I fell asleep after that.

-The Next Day-

It was a normal slow day. I sighed and let my head fall to my desk. I heard a door open and a meow.

I ignored it and kept my head on my desk. I felt something soft and furry rub against my ankle. I pushed from the desk and lifted my skirt and saw Luna. She meowed at me with those big eyes. I smiled and picked her up. I wad met with Sebastian smiling at me. "I thought you could use a fried Mistress." he said.

"After today I think I'll need more than just a kitten." I purred. I saw his cheeks flush a very light pink. And his eyes flashed. Mine flashed back and I looked at Luna

She was already asleep. I smiled and stood. I walked her to a pillow I had gotten for her that sat on a little stand that had stairs so she could get up and down.

I sat her on it and sighed. I felt arms wrap around me. I leaned back into the embrace. I smiled when they put their mouth to my neck.

I looked over to see black hair and...glasses?   I turned pushing the demon away. "Claude Faustus what the hell do you want?" I asked he frowned.  I stood up straight after wiping the damn spider germs from my neck. (I'm not mature XD)

I looked at him and he smiled. "So it seems to me that that Raven demon doesn't have your heart like you play it out to be." He said licking his lips. Profile.

I stood walking over to the spider. I reached up and slapped him. He was surprised at first before smiling at me. He grabbed me and laid me on my desk.

I glared at him my eyes flashing pink. His did he same and he leaned down. He brushed his lips over mine and I kicked him in the family jewels. He stumbled back.

I sat up and Luna ran over to me. I moved her to the desk where she would be safe. I turned to the demon. He smiled at me before the door was locked in. He winked at me and dove out if the window.

The door opened revealing Sebastian. He ran over to me taking me in his arms. I sighed and looked at him. He smiled a little and I smirked. "Call the Earl Trancy and bring him over here." I smiled. He rose a brow and looked at me

"But you said you'd.-" I stopped him." What it his soul...yes..I plan on it..that Butler of his deserves it...for what he tried to pull." I turned to the window and smirked.

"I want to see the dispute he has when he can't eat that soul he desires...don't keep me waiting."I said turning to Sebastian.

He smiled and bowed. "You sound like a true demon..."he said. I smiled and walked over to him.

He stood up straight and I pulled him to me by his vest. His lips meet mine and his arms wrapped around my waist.

I pulled away and he smirked. "I should kill that spider for thinking of laying a hand on you." He growled. I smirked. "When I'm done with his master he'll wish he was... Then you may have your fun... Then tonight when all is said and done we can have more of it..." I said and kissed him then moved to his ear. "Between the sheets." I said before letting go and grabbing Luna.

He looked at me before smirking and running out of the room. "Men. Am I right Luna?" I asked looking at her. She only meowed. I smiled and sat down and began to work on my paper work.

To be continued...