Free Falling

An-Here I am listening to Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande....while updating this..

Anne's POV 

It's been a few months since i went and jumped on Seb and got all up in his grill.I still regret that. I don't know what his deal is...or mine. We talked fine now he barely comes around me. He only comes in when I ring the bell. Why does this happen?  I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I had gotten Luna a purple ribbon that was left over from my Mother's dress hobby. I tied it around her neck with a bell so I wouldn't trip over her in the middle of the night. 

I smiled slightly and looked at her. She meowed and I stood walking over to the bell. Knowing Seb he would be in the kitchen at the moment where he could see this. I shook it and he was up here within minutes. "Yes Ma'am?" he asked bowing. I looked at i'm and then to the floor. "Seb can you repair a wall if need be?" I asked. He nodded and I sighed I walked to the window and opened it. "that's all i wanted to know...you can go." I said he nodded and walked out. I waited until the door latched. I walked over to the wall and leaned on it with my hands. 

I sighed and tried to blow the hair out of my face. I grew more aggravated as I stood. I clenched my fist. I've had enough of this. I pulled back and punched the wall. I made a descent sized hole. I walked over to the window and turned around. I leaned back and basically did a trust all out of the window. I did a back flip and before I hit the ground I was caught. I looked and saw Seb. "Why would you catch me?" I asked as he put me down. "You are my young maiden." he said.  I gave him a really are you serious look. he just tilted his head like he does. 

"YOU ONLY DID BECAUSE OF MY DAMN CONTRACT," I said. I tried to walk away but I was grabbed. I was yanked around until I was met with Crimson eyes. I looked and held my glare. He sighed and looked at me. "I care more about you than just for your soul." he said. I grew limp...What? I stood there dumbfounded and he gave me his signature smirk. He grabbed m waist and pulled me to him jumping back into the window. 

I sighed and he let go. He walked over to the door catching glimpse of the wall. "you did more damage than I thought you would have." he said walking out of the room. I looked at my hand. it was red and bloody. "How did he miss this?" I asked myself. "I didn't." I heard. I jumped and looked. Seb grabbed my hand and licked the blood off bandaging my hand. I watched wide eyed as he walked out. I sat on the floor. I don't know how much more I can take of this...