Kitten

"Seb can you do me a favor?" I asked he looked at me skeptically. He gave a nod and smiled. "You may go out and find me a small kitten..." I said and he lit up. "Why wouldn't you like to go with me?" He asked. I smiled and looked at him. I stood and walked over to him straightening his suit. "I trust you will choose a suitable kitten...because you are a cat lover like I am." I said. He smiled and bowed. "Thank you...Anne." I smiled and patted his head slightly. He grabbed my hand got on a knee and kissed my hand.

"I will be back at noon." He said. I smiled and nodded. He left quickly and I smiled. Seb if only you knew.
I sat back down and sighed looking back out to my garden. I sighed thinking about my mother. My father left before I was born. He joined some gang. My mother was a cosmetic maker and dress designer. She allowed me to do whatever. She even taught me how to dress and undress myself. Her parents had done the same with her as well. I smiled thinking about what she used to do. She would have me come into her study and help  her with a dress.

-Flashback-

I was maybe about nine. I'm fifteen  now and what happened was I was in my room playing. One of my favorite maids came in and asked me to go with her. I smiled and ran off to where she wanted with her. We went to my mothers study and I found my mother. She was sitting in a chair looking at a dress. "Mistress I brought the young maiden like you asked. " Penelope my maid said.

My mother stood and walked over thanking her. "Anne sweetie how would you like to help mommy?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She brought me over and I sat next to her on her lap. "What is it missing?" She asked. It had ribbons,lace, everything. I smiled and looked at her. "Is it a wedding dress?" I asked. She nodded and I looked around. I found a white fedora. I picked it up and grabbed the veil. I stuck the veil in the ribbon on the hat and gave it to my mom. She smiled and stood putting it on the maniquinne.

She picked me up and smiled. "I love having a daughter like you." She said. I smiled and she out me down.

Penelope came in and looked at the dress. She gasped and smiled. "It is gorgeous m'ladies." She said, my mother smiled and nodded. "It wouldn't be if it wasn't for my genius daughter." She said. I smiled and we went downstairs to eat.

-End of Flashback-

I was brought back to my senses by a small meow. I looked around and found Seb holding a small kitten. I smiled as he sat it on my desk. She was a shinny black with bright blue eyes. I smiled. "Have you chosen a name for her?" I asked. he smiled and shook his head. "No I chose the kitten you can choose the name.' He said. I smiled and stood walking around my desk, he looked at me and I quickly kissed his cheek. I saw him blush slightly and smiled. "Thank you Seb." I said. He nodded and bowed.

I looked at the kitten and smiled. "I'll call you....Luna." I said. He smiled and nodded. "I'll pick a bed up for little Luna...along with food as well." He said. I smiled and petted my kitten. I picked her up and held her. Seb walked out and I smiled. "Hey Seb." I said. He stopped and turned. I put my finger under her paw and made it wave. "Bye bye Sebby."I said as I made the kitten wave. He smiled and walked out. "I think you can spend the first night with Seb." I said and she mowed. I smiled and sat in my desk. I looked out of the window with Luna in my lap.

Kitty...yay...it's awesome...I love this how about you..don't worry the reason for the contract will be revealed shortly...see ya later... Trendycupcakeslover out