Why?

Seb's POV

I sat on my bed. What is it about her that makes me feel this way....why?...why?...why?...WHY?...ugh...I flopped onto my bed looking at the ceiling. I sighed as I listened to the emptiness that is my room and my chest, it is impossible for a demon to feel like this...but yet I do...for her...I sighed getting into my night clothes. I know we don't sleep but might as well...

-That Morning-

I awoke early like i do every morning. I got changed into my suit and walked out to make sure the rest of the servants were awake. Now it was time to go and see the young maiden. Although she doesn't like me to call her that because it's too formal..i get away with it from time to time. I knocked on her door as I walked in.

She was shaking and whimpering. Luna was at the end of the bed in the floor. She was trying to get to the young maiden but wasn't able too. I sighed walking over and put her on the bed. I got on the bed picking her into my arms, she stopped moving and I sighed, she looked up at me and smiled lightly. I smirked and she sat up. "Again huh Seb?" She asked i nodded and looked at her. "About your mother I presume?" I asked, she nodded and i stood.

I looked at her bowing. "I'll leave you to regain yourself." I said but only to be grabbed and threw to the bed, she crawled over to me and laid on my chest. Where did this come from? She laid three until I felt her fall asleep. I sighed and turned over. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed in her sent.Luna came over and laid by our heads. I smiled to myself. She laid there peacefully and I smiled.

I must not  take her soul. Although at the end of this contract  I must. I pushed her hair from her face and behind her ear. She mumbled something in her sleep. I looked at her and sighed. Why? Why do you make me feel this way? A demon that fell for a human...pathetic

Sorry it's so short but it's all I got and I'm tired...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out