Seb?

I walked around my manor. Seb and I have been catching each other glaring at one another. I smiled. This is fun...Even though it may end in my demise. I sighed. I heard a knock on the door. I turned and Seb walked in. "Hey Seb?" I asked. His crimson eyes rose to my brown ones. "Yes m'lady?" he asked. "Do you think we could go somewhere.....I don't really want my soul to be stolen here..." I said. He nodded and bowed. "Yes...where ever you would like we will go...but the month isn't even half over." he said. I nodded and sighed sitting down. 

"I know...I...Just need time to think." I said. He bowed smirking and left. I sighed and let my head fall to my desk. I heard a soft meow and looked. Luna was looking at me with her big round eyes. I smiled and she jumped onto my lap. I sighed and petted her. Maybe I can get his mind to change..

-A few days Later- 

I sighed. We were walking into a little smaller manor maybe a third of the size of my other one. This was across the city of London. I didn't want my soul to be reaped at my estate so we came here. But I had a plan. I was going to see if he could change me into a demon before he took my innocence. I smirked at the thought. Then not only could he take my soul but i would life forever and if he truly does love me then i could be his for all eternity. 

I walked to his room. "Seb?" I asked. "Hmm?" I heard. he opened the door and stopped when he saw me. "Yes Anne?" he asked. I looked down and pushed him into his room. He fell on the bed and I sighed. "Seb...would you be able to turn me into a demon before you took my soul?" I asked he sat up and rubbed his neck. "I would have hoped that you never would ask me that.." he said. "So you can't then?" I asked looking down. I heard him suffle on the bed. He brought his gloved hand to my chin. He pulled my head up to look at him. "I never would have wanted you to ask that because...I'd rather have you with your soul than you with out." he said. I felt his cold lips on mine again. 

He pulled back and looked at me. He smiled and as did I. "So will you do it?" I asked. He nodded and stood. I hugged him for maybe the first time that i've had him as my butler. He tensed but returned the hug. "I was right." i heard. I looked up backing up from Seb. "Right about what?" I asked. he looked at me and smiled. "That I loved you the second i met you." he said kissing me again. He pulled back and I smiled. "So when do you want to transform me?" I asked. He thought for a moment. "We could tomorrow." he said. i nodded and he smiled. 

There WILL be a lemon at the end of this...because i am apparently the master of lemons...i don't understand why but...oh well...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out.