My Butler, Able

I sat on the pentagram on the floor of one of the many empty rooms of the manor. i was nearly complete naked. Seb walked around me with his gloves off. I sighed and he started to do a spell in Latin. I felt a power go through me. I started to feel like I was being ripped apart. I saw a purple orb come out of my body. I looked at Seb and he smirked. He grabbed it and devoured it. I looked at him and he looked at me. Don't cheat me out of this...

I sighed. My eyes began to close but I felt another power fill me. My eyes flashed open and I looked at the ceiling. I looked around and saw Seb. He was smiling. I sat up after everything stopped. "the transformation is complete." he said. He gave me a mirror and I looked at it. i smiled when I saw what once was brown eyes turn to a glowing purple...and my long brown hair turned into a black. I grew paler as well. Seb helped me up and I fell into his arms. "thank you." I said. he smiled and leaned down. "I am one hell of a butler." he said. I chuckled and he threw me to the bed. He looked at me licked his lips and threw his suit off along with his gloves. I smiled as he walked over...

CLIFFHANGER...I'll get the lemon done in a second...chill...trendycupcakeslover out