Prologue

Misty eyes darted about the room and landed on the young man. He sat before her at the oak table and place a beautifully designed, silver lightsaber in front of her. The reflected light twinkled in her eyes.

"We need you. Lila this isn't just a fight. This is a war." The young man asked folding his arms.

"I don't know if I'm strong enough." A scratchy voice said. The man closed his eyes and sighed.

"Liladel...listen to me. What happened that day wasn't your fault. You been off the grid for so long you've forgotten your teachings. You can't give up." A woman said entering the room.

Liladel stiffened and seem to shake a little.

"You're not weak. You are a survivor and my goodness you are stronger than you know." A surge of confidence spread through her heart.

Her hand reached slowly out to grasp the saber. Her saber. Leia had kept it safe for all these years.

"The Jedi power flows through you. It always has."

"But what if I can't control it. What happened that day terrified me. I'm not a Jedi, I never will be." Liladel dropped weapon on the table and sped out of the room anger boiling in her veins.

The days of the Jedi are numbered. And running out.

A/n hey guys new story...this is becoming a habit. Well hope you're interested. And let me know what you think is going to happen and what your think if the first installment.
Xxx