The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

Hello Wattpad readers!!! Yes, this is another story! Yay!!

First, I just wanted to say that if you copy my story I will personally come to your house and cut all of your fingers off and feed them to you. Also, all of the names and places in this story are only from my imagination so if any of the names or places from where you live are mentioned or has a familiar sound it is just a coincidence.

So I hope you enjoy!

I give you...The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

*****

"Let's make a deal." He offers.

There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else he pushed me against the side of his car, "I won't show the video of you dancing around your room naked if, you agreed to be my fake girlfriend."

Saying that I was shocked was an understatement. He wants to make me his fake girlfriend? Why Me?

"Excuse me?" I ask, attempting to push him away.

"You heard me. I want you to be my fake girlfriend." He said as his lips smashed into mine. Before I could do something he pulled away. He walked to the driver's side of his car. He looked back at me and winked.

"Think about it." He smirked.

*****

Reed Summers is the type of girl you walk past in school. The girl you never notice. The girl who prefers reading fictional books in her room every night rather than being out partying with her two Best friends. She prefers to listen to bands than listen to crappy music by Justin Bieber. She's the girl who would rather watch YouTubers all day rather than be out shopping with her friends. And she would like to keep it that way.

It's Reed's last year of high school or in her words her last year of hell. Nobody really noticed her, well, except for her two best friends and boyfriend and she is planning on keeping it that way. But then her new neighbor  A.K.A Mr. Bad Boy sees her dancing in her room butt naked. That's not even the worst part, the worst part is that he actually recorded everything.

Throw in a jealous ex-girlfriend, two jealous ex-boyfriends, some typical high school queen bees, pizzas, coffee, blackmailing, a lot of food, a youtube marathon, anxiety attacks and what have you got?

             Complete and utter chaos.

And how did this happen, if you may ask?

Because The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked.