💜Chapter 7: Pizza. Always and forever.

Reed's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I'm in Seth's car right now, "I don't know, you pick." Said he. It's Sunday today and today is the day of my date with Seth.

"You mean, you didn't plan anything?" I ask. "Can you really blame me? This is a last minute date, you know. Besides, girls always want to decide where to go, you're lucky I'm giving you this chance."

"Excuses, excuses. Anyways, I heard that there's a carnival in the next town." I suggest. To be perfectly honest with you, I LOVE the rides, the adrenaline, everything about it I just feel so free and happy there.

"Okay, Let's just hope it doesn't rain." Yeah I hope so too, the sky was covered with grey clouds.

The car ride was silent at first except for the radio but when Really don't care by Demi Lovato started playing my mouth seemed like it had a mind of its own.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all
You started messing with my head until I hit a wall
Maybe I shoulda known, maybe I shoulda known
That you would walk, you would walk out the door..." I turned the volume up, this is exactly what I need.

"Please don't tell me you're gonna start dancing naked again," he teased. "You wish!" I say.

The song is nearing the chorus, "Are you sure you want to embarrass yourself even more than you already have, doll face?" Said he.

"But even if the stars and moon collide
I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies
Oh oh oh I really don't care
Even if the stars and moon collide
I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies
Oh oh oh I really don't care
Oh oh oh I really don't care..."

I realize that the car isn't moving, and that Seth is staring at me. Suddenly we both burst out laughing.

After laughing he continues the drive and rest of it was silence.

*****

The minute Seth parks the car it starts to rain. "Damn, I was really looking forward to spending the whole day at the carnival."

"Let's wait it out, maybe it will stop soon. In the meantime we should do something to keep us busy." He face breaks into a mischievous grin.

Knowing what he was implying I say, "What a great idea! How about we play 20 questions."

"That's not exactly what I had in mind."

"I know what you had in mind, trust me this is way better. I'll go first. Marvel or DC?"

He pretends to stroke an imaginary beard, "That's a hard one. I guess I'll have to go with... DC."

"What? Marvel is way better than DC, the actors are way hotter and Chris Evans is captain America and he is HOT!"

"You are such a girl. DC is better just because it's DC, that's that. Plus I love Batman." He explains. "My turn, Princess. My question is if you were given the chance to go back in time when and where would you go?"

"That's easy, I would go back to the days when I was still dating Elliot, not because I want to run into his arms and shit like that. I would go back the those days so that I could punch him straight between the eyes for being such a asshat." Yeah, it's so not obvious that I've put a lot of thought into it.