💜Chapter 5: Rule #3: ABSOLUTELY NO FALLING IN LOVE!

Reed's P.O.V.

Why does my life closely resemble a soap opera, I mean, right after my Boyfriend dumps me, the bad boy sees me naked and now wants me to be his fake girlfriend, and then my other ex-boyfriend comes back from Australia, and tells me he still loves me. Seriously, when did my life get so dramatic and cliché?

I need a shower, the food made a lot of stains on my clothes; and after my dramatic encounter with Oliver I feel so icky and disgusting.

*****

After my shower, I receive a text from a blocked number, it says,

At 3:19pm
???: I'm still waiting for your answer. -SE

Why do I have a feeling that this is from Seth? How did he even get my number?

At 3:21pm
Reed: The answer is NO, Seth. And how did you get my number you creep?

At 3:22pm
Seth: I'll take that as a maybe ;) I have my sources.

At 3:23pm
Reed: You are impossible.

At 3:24pm
Seth: Good. I try to be.

I don't need this right now. I place my phone under my pillow, where it won't bother me.

I pick up my book, 13 Reason Why, from my desk and start reading it.

*****

"Reed darling, Nikki and Charlie are here to see you." Mum says, I look up and see her standing in the doorway with Nik and Charlie behind her.

"It's about time." I say as they walk in and and shut the door behind them.

"SPILL!" They say at the exact same time.

"Okay." And I do, I tell them every single thing. I trust the both of them with everything I have, we've known each other since we were in diapers. There's not a thing that we don't know about each other.

After telling them everything I ask, "Guys, what should I do!?"

Charlie just shrugs but Nikki has a look that I know all to well, "NIKKI NO! Whatever you are thinking stop it!"

"Just take Seth's offer!" She reasons. "You want me to take his offer!? Why would I fucking that!? There is no chance of that happening, zero percent, zilch, it's never ever going to happen." I argue,

"Think about it, I'm sure you need him as much as he needs you. If Elliot found out that you have a new boyfriend then he'll go nuts and maybe you can even get some revenge especially since it's freaking SETH EVANS! And if you have a "boyfriend" then Oliver will finally back off and leave you alone for good." Says Nikki hoping I agree.

I look to Charlie for help but he just says, "She does have some pretty good points, plus maybe you'll get some inspiration for your new story on Wattpad." Traitor.

"I need to think." I open my phone only to be surprised by a flood of request and follows on all different social media apps and they are all from the same person... Oliver, he seriously didn't even bother to change his name.
I show my notifications to Nikki and Charlie, Nikki says, "I rest my case."

"Okay, fine I'll do it." The minute those words were out of my mouth I instantly regretted. And because Nikki is, well, Nikki she swiftly snatched my phone from my hand and began to type something into it. I should've changed the damn password.