💜Chapter 3: This Is Going To Be Fun

*****

"Holy shit! Go Reed!" Said my best friend, Charlie. (It's really him this time.)

We are currently in my room -- by we I mean me, Nikki and Charlie -- watching the movie Tangled. 

"Yeah! Go Reed!" Said my other best friend, Nikki, obviously supporting my sudden act of instinct.

"No! No "go Reed!" I say exasperated.
"You guys! This shouldn't have happened! I mean, come on! I punched the new guy!"

"Yeah, but--" Nikki starts but is soon to be cut of by my mom. "Reed, honey! I need to you to come down here, right now! I need your help!" Mom shouts from downstairs. 

"Okay mom!" I shout back. I look back at Nikki and Charlie "I'll be back."

I run down the stairs. Thankfully no tripping was involved this time, "What's the matter, mom?"

"Oh nothing, honey. I was just saying that so you would come down faster," she said innocently.

"Then what do you need me for?" I ask, feeling irritated. "I'm glad you asked," She handed me a basket full of my mom's famous cookies. "I need you to go to our new neighbors and give this to them."

"But mom... Why can't Will do it?" I complain. She gave me the look and instantly I grabbed the basket and ran out the door. I swear I could hear her evil laugh on the way out.

I walk on the wet pavement, I wonder what the new neighbors look like. Well obviously I know they look like humans and that they don't look like ducks, although if one of them was Ducky Momo I wouldn't mind.

I knock on the wooden door. Well, there's no turning back now. The door opens and I'am suddenly face to face with the inside of the house. "Uhh... Hello..?" I ask the empty room.

"Hi!" I hear a cute little voice. I look down and there I see the cutest girl I've ever seen. She looks like she's six and her brown curly hair is tied up in two pigtails. "Hey there. Umm where's your parents?" I ask, now realizing that she's the one who's getting the door and not her parents.

Just then I hear a feminine voice from inside the house, "Scarlett, didn't I tell you not to open the door when me, dad or Seth aren't here?" Then appeared a girl about my age wearing a Phil Lester sweater with skinny jeans, her dark hair in a  high ponytail.

I've got a feeling that I'm going to like this girl. "I'm sorry, Maya" said Scarlett. She then runs inside the house leaving me and the girl alone.

"Hi I'm Reed," I say introducing myself, catching the attention of the girl in the process. "I'm Maya."
"My mom wanted me to give this to you," I say handing her the basket filled with my mom's famous cookies. "Cool sweater by the way."

"Thanks. You think so? Wait, do you know Phil Lester?" She asks. "The question is, who doesn't? I also have a Dan Howell sweater back at home." I inform her. "Awesome!" Said Maya. "Well, I need to go. Lots to do." I say.

"Oh ok. But wait before you go, what school do you go to?" She asks. "Blueshire High. Why'd you ask?"

"Really? That's my school too!" Maya says. "Really? How come we haven't met each other before?" I ask, surprised. "It's because I'm new, I go there with my twin brother, Seth, maybe you've heard of him? He's got a bit of a reputation."

Oh my gods.

Okay, keep it cool, "Yeah I think I've heard of him, anyways umm I really need to go, Bye!"

I run back to my house.

*****

I'm currently in my room again. Nikki and Charlie just left about, ten minutes ago.