💜Chapter 4: Fuck My Life.

Reed's POV

I'm so tired.

I'm currently in Nikki's car, going to school. I called her earlier this morning because I'm too tired and too sad to drive today.

I couldn't get any sleep last night. My mind kept on replaying the scene of Elliot breaking up with me. And, I can't forget Seth's face when he saw me dancing naked. I mean, it's not everyday your boyfriend breaks up with you and later on your new neighbor sees you dancing in your room fully naked...

Right?

"So, why do you look like a zombie having an existential crisis?" Said my blunt best friend. "Thanks a lot, Nik. I'll tell you later, it's really not a story for the road." And almost immediately Nikki stopped the car. "Spill"

And so I did. I told her everything from Elliot breaking up with me to me dancing in my room until Seth saw me naked.

"He's an idiot, Ree. If he chose a lily over a rose then that's his mistake, he's not worth it. Just let him go." Said Nikki, trying to cheer me up. I just look her with a sad look. "Oh come on. It's his loss, I mean, he must be blind if he can't see what he's missing out on. You are the most amazing person ever and he let you go. So for that he's an idiot. And that guy who saw you naked just avoid him at all costs and I assure you everything will be fine." I couldn't help but smile at my best friend's little speech."Thanks Nik." I hug her.

*****

It's already lunch and, fortunately, I still haven't seen Seth, he wasn't in trigonomatry earlier, he must've skipped. I have seen Maya though, she's in most of my classes, how come you never really notice a person there unless you talk to them. I even invited her to come and sit with me, Charlie and Nikki.

I walk through the cafeteria doors and unfortunately the first person I see is Celine A.K.A the school's number one slut. She is sitting on top of someone and she looks like she's trying to sucking someone's face off, or as she would like to call it "making out", but the person she's on top of is distracted by a different girl, and who do you think is the lucky gal? Me! and guess who's face Celine is trying sucking off right now,

Seth fricking Evans

Also known as the bad boy who saw me naked.

Fuck my life.

He abruptly stood up causing Celine to fall on the ground, I can't hide now, It's too late he already saw me, and now Celine is looking right at me.

I'm dead.

I quickly make my way to the lunch line. I can feel his eyes burn through the back of my skull.

But, I'm so hungry right now that I don't even care, I might as well eat my clothes. You see, unlike other schools my school actually serves good and edible food, sure it's not five star quality but it's still good.

I bought my favorite; Hawaiian pizza and lasagna. I spot Nikki chatting animatedly to Charlie, completely oblivious to the fact that he is in love with her. Maya walks in the cafeteria and I wave at her so that she notices me, when she did I pointed at the table where Nikki and Charlie were at. She gave me a thumbs up meaning 'okay'."

I head to our table but before I could get there I feel a heel, a pink sparkly heel to be precise, trip me and next thing I know I'm suddenly on my arse covered in my delicious food. Nooooooooooooo my precious food!  That bitch! How dare she mess with me and my food.

I look up and suddenly I see thousands of eyes staring at me. I feel my cheeks heat up, my palms turn sweaty. Beads of sweat form across my forehead.