Coffee

Katherine's POV

***

I had released from his hug, his warm, comforting hug. Oh how I wanted to stay there longer, but I knew if I did, I wouldn't ever be able to let go.

As I stepped away from him and looked up at his blue eyes, his dazzling blue eyes, I wanted to just release all of the emotions that I had bottled up inside of me, but instead I took off running. The feelings were getting to me, I wanted to start crying, but I couldn't let him see me like this, so I just kept running.

After running block after block, I heard sirens go off, what was happening? Were they chasing me? What-
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
Oh it was just a dream, thank goodness.

I pressed the dismiss button on my phone so my alarm didn't continue to go off with that annoying tone.

As I slowly departed from my nice comfy bed, I rubbed my eyes and picked up my glasses from my nightstand. As I put them on, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair, and my teeth, etc. you know, everyone's normal routine.

Once I was finished, I started to feel more awake, so my eyes had finally adjusted and I could see things in front of me.

I turned on my tv and decided to put on some YouTube videos while I was getting ready. Markiplier had just uploaded a Happy Wheels complication, so I decided to watch that. I do watch other gamers and youtubers, like JackSepticEye, PrestonPlays, Lachlan, and Shane Dawson. They all have always been there for me, especially while I was in high school.

Moments later, Skip my little orange and white corgi, came running into my room and hopped up on my bed. He has always enjoyed watching YouTube with me (Mark is his favorite).

As I walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day, I was deciding if I should go out to a coffee shop around town and work there, or just stay home with Skip. I normally stayed home, because I hated leaving Skip alone.

After messing around in my closet, I finally just decided to wear a black and white striped t-shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans. And of corse, my Chucks. I always wear Chucks, I have about 9 pairs, so it's easy to match them with everything. But I just decided to go with the original black ones.

After changing, I threw my hair up into a low ponytail. That is pretty much the only hairstyle I'm ever okay with wearing. Whenever I wear it any other way, I just feel like it looks terrible.

Later on, I heard a knock at my door. I could only assume it to be one person, Seth, my best friend since 7th grade. He has short brown hair and light green eyes, and he's pretty tall (so I've always had to look up at him whenever I talked to him. It sucks being the short friend). I went over to the door and opened it up, and I was right.

"Hey Kait!" Kait was the nickname that Seth given to me back in the 7th grade, and he's stuck to it since.

"Where's Skip?" Right after Seth had said Skip's name, he came running out of my room and jumped up onto Seth.

"Oh there he is!" Seth laughed.

"How've you been?" He asked whilst petting Skip.

"Alright. And you?"

"Oh doing well. I just stopped by to see if you were going out for work today, are you?" I paused for a moment.
Well, I guess I should since I haven't been out in quite some time, so why not. Besides, I rarely ever get out, even on weekends.