Chapter Two ✔

Look at Tyler he looks so cute and awwwh.

-

"Tyler, my office. Now," he said sternly.

With a small gulp he nodded his head.

He then watched as Josh turned around and headed back up to his office.

"Guys, I'm screwed," Tyler said a hint of nervousness laced in his voice.

"No, you're going to get screwed," Brendon said with a wink, this making everyone laugh but Tyler.

"Fuck you," Tyler said.

"No, but you'd like Josh to do that to you," Brendon then chuckled only to receive a punch to the arm before letting out a small groan of pain.

"What was that for?" He pouted.

"You're being a dick," he said with shrug before he turned around and made his was to Josh's office.

"What do you think the boss is going to do to him?" Alex asked.

"He's probably going to fuck his brains out knowing Josh," Jack shrugged with a small laugh.

"Hey guys, what was that between Josh and Tyler?" Dallon asked as he walked up to the small group as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh honey, all you need to know is Josh is probably going fuck Tyler straight into his desk," Brendon said which caused everyone to burst in another round of laughter.

"Of course."

------

Tyler sat nervously on the chair in front of Josh's desk. He was literally shitting himself; he did not expect Josh to hear that.

He literally wants to slap Stacy or whatever she's called for actually going and getting Josh in the first place. He really dislikes that girl if you couldn't already tell.

She comes in here thinking she's all high and mighty like she can flirt her way round, but rain check sweetheart she definitely isn't going to get shit from anyone seeing as no one actually likes her but the weirdo's of the company.

He was enjoying his day until she turned up and ruined everything.

If it wasn't for her Josh would never have found out about his feelings towards him. Josh is a married man for fuck sakes.

Then again he is sleeping with half the company anyway.

So many things were running through his mind right now that he couldn't particularly think straight.

He honestly didn't have a clue on what Josh was going to say let alone what he was going to do.

If he said he wasn't scared and was cool about it all. Then he would be lying.

He is literally shitting himself right now.

But he was soon brought out of his thoughts when he heard Josh's voice.

"So, Tyler," Josh started, his fingers laced together as he leaned forward on his desk, getting a better look at the male.

"Yes..?" He asked not having the guts to look up at the male.

"There are two things I want to talk to you about," Tyler just nodded keeping his eyes focused on his shoes.

"One, why are you and your friends being so mean to the new employee that I just hired? She's actually a really nice girl," the man said before straightening his tie out.

"She's only trying to get into our pants," he mumbled.

Josh only raised his eyebrow and asked "What?"

"Nothing," he replied "She's just so you know? Fake and all touchy feel with me and the guys, it's horrible. Like come on, we're all gay everyone knows that," he said but mumbled the last part just in case his Boss didn't know that.

"That's no reason to be mean, you could just tell her to stop you know?" The male said.

Tyler just rolled his eyes before replying with "What the fuck do you think we did? Do you think we said 'Oh yes, please carry on, we love it when you put your filthy hands on us and say such sexy things,'? No we told her to stop and she wouldn't."

'My inner bitch is showing. Oops.' He thought to himself as he let out a quiet chuckle.

But why don't people understand that? A gay guy like me obviously wouldn't want some girl touching them up would they now? No.

"I'll have a word with her, and second. The thing you said about me in the break room earlier, was that true?" Tyler just gulped not saying a word as he refused to make eye contact with the man as he fiddled with his fingers in his lap.

Fuck. He's on to him.

He kept his concentration down on his lap still not making any eye contact at all making sure he doesn't find out the truth.

"I'm guessing that's a yes," he said with a chuckle.

Shit. He knows.

Tyler didn't know what to do, should he just say yes or get up and make a break for it? He went for the last option.

"Um..." Tyler said slowly standing up before quickly making his way towards the door to get out of there.

Of course Josh wasn't going to take that so he followed him and pushed him up against the door, turning him around so that they were now face to face.

Tyler's face flushed to a light shade of red, he really didn't know what to do at all.

His boss has him pinned up against his door.

This is something he's always wanted to happen, but right now? Not really, or is that just his inner voice telling him not to do it?

Either way he didn't know what to do.

"Where do you think you're going?" Josh asked, his face close to Tyler's, so close that his lips brushed ever so slightly against his.

Guess little Joseph didn't want to stay so little anymore after that.

He gulped slightly as he stuttered out "B-Back to my w-work station s-sir."

Josh turned the lock on the office door; it made a clicking sound signalling that he had just locked the door.

Tyler bit his lip nervously looking down to the floor. Fuck, now what's he going to do?

Josh lifted Tyler's face up with his index finger causing him to make eye contact with the male.

"No you're not."