XIII

"Tyler, open the door. What have I even done?" Josh said knocking on the door.

"I don't know, you tell me," he replied back still against the door.

"Oh how I would love to tell you, if I fucking knew what I did wrong!" Josh groaned sliding down the door.

"Go play with someone else's feelings, Josh," he whispered but loud enough for Josh to hear him of course.

"What are you talking about Tyler?" Josh replied confusion laced in his voice. He genuinely didn't know what Tyler was talking about.

"You asked me to come to your office after work right?" He said.

"Yeah I- Oh," realisation finally hitting Josh in the face "I can explain!" He said jolting to his feet.

"You have 10 minutes," Tyler said standing up and unlocking the door letting Josh in.

"You was fucking your husband. I don't care if you do, but it hurts when you ask me to come to your office while you're doing it Josh, it's not nice to play with people's feelings you know," he said mumbling the last part.

"I- Uh-" Josh started.

"Save it Josh, I don't care," he said.

"Tyler-" he was again cut off.

"I want to call whatever we have going on off, Josh. I can't do this anymore, you have a husband for fuck sake," Tyler said.

"No, Tyler. Don't say that please, I care about you so much, please don't call this off," he said looking at Tyler with pleading eyes.

He really did care about Tyler, with all his heart. He feels stupid for what he done but of course he has a husband.

Tyler meant more to him then his husband does, ever time he's with Tyler he completely forgets the fact he's married.

While Tyler, he cares too much, he's got too attached when he shouldn't have, he always gives in and he hates it but this is Josh. He can't help it.

"I'm just your stupid assistant, Josh," Tyler said looking down.

"You're more than an assistant to me, Tyler," he said walking over to him and wrapping his arms around the smaller boys neck.

"You say that, but I catch you fucking your husband when you ask for me to come and see you in your office," Tyler replied looking up at Josh wrapping his arms his waist.

"I know, and I'm sorry you did. I didn't want it I swear, it's just.. I don't want to be suspicious of cheating on him.. When I am," he said leaning his forehead on Tyler's.

"Excuses, excuses," Tyler mumbled closing his eyes only to receive a sigh from Josh.

"Why are you still with him, Josh?" Tyler asked wanting to know the real reason why he's still with him.

He got another sigh from Josh before he spoke up "Because- I- I don't know Tyler, I honestly don't know.."

"Right," Tyler said quietly.

"Tyler, look at me," Josh said only to get a shake of the head from Tyler.

He lifted Tyler's face up by his chin and looked at him in the eyes before he began to speak "I like you, Tyler. I really do."

"Prove it."

_____

Short chapter but oh well.