Chapter Eight (M) ✔

Saw this picture on my role play account. Posted by a Tyler Joseph account, I thought I would share it with you guys.

-

Josh pushed Tyler onto the hotel bed, crawling on top of him before attaching his lips to Tyler's neck leaving his own marks to show him that he is his.

He was still utterly pissed that Tyler had marks from someone else but he had soon brushed that off as he left his own on the boys neck to show him that he is his and only his.

Josh started to suck on the boys sweet spot making him buck up his hips causing his clothed crotch to rub up against Josh's making them both let out a small moan.

Josh was quick to have Tyler's clothes off and thrown all over the hotel floor which he was pretty pleased about.

They had just got into the hotel and this was already happening, but what can I say? Josh only wanted to show Tyler who was boss.

Josh soon kissed down Tyler's chest, then down his stomach leaving a small trail of marks until he reached Tyler's cock.

He slowly leaned in and licked the tip causing the boy to let out a throaty moan before running his fingers through Josh's hair.

He began to kitten lick Tyler's tip a few times before finally taking him fully into his mouth as he hollowed his cheeks before he began to suck.

Tyler let out a loud moan thrusting his hips up a little which caused Josh to deep throat him which only made him moan even more as he felt his tip touch the back of the male's throat.

Josh soon pulled off, placing three fingers in front of his mouth "Suck," he commanded with a stern tone.

Tyler was quick to nod his head as he took the fingers into his mouth, sucking them in as be begun to swirl his tongue around them making sure they were wet enough.

Once wet enough, Josh pulled them out of Tyler's mouth causing him to whimper slightly.

The male smirked to himself, leaning back down to take Tyler back into his mouth once more while his first finger begun to tease Tyler's hole causing him to clench tightly.

He slowly pushed his finger into Tyler's clenched hole, smirking when hearing Tyler let out a groan crossed with a whimper.

He moved his finger in and out of him in time with his head movement as he bobbed his head up and down at a fair pace.

Coming up, Josh licked Tyler's member from base to the tip while still moving his finger in and out of him.

He soon added a second finger moving them both at a fairly fast pace while he continued to lick Tyler's member.

Tyler soon let out a pretty loud moan. He also let out small whimpers from the slight pain but that soon died down after a while.

Finally pushing the third finger in, Josh went back down on the boy as he curled his fingers slightly hitting Tyler's bundle of nerves sending him into a fit of loud moans and cuss words.

"F-Fuck, s'good," Tyler moaned out, clenching his hole once again as he pushed himself against Josh's fingers.

"D-Daddy," Tyler then moaned with a blush from what he had just said.

Josh pulled off still keeping his fingers inside of Tyler moving them faster as he continued to hit the same bundle of nerves as he looked up at him "Say that again, princess," he smirked.

"F-Fuck~mm" he moaned with a small nod of his head "I'm close~ mm shit d-daddy please," he moaned out, continuing to push himself down against Josh's fingers.

Josh nodded with a small smirk "Come for my baby boy," Josh said before leaning back down to take Tyler back into his mouth for the final time.

Hollowing his cheeks, he sucked harder while moving his fingers faster this time.

Tyler soon came into Josh's mouth with a loud moan of Josh's name and a few cuss words.

Josh soon pulled away, pulling his fingers out of him slowly as he swallowed every last drop of the boys cum, licking his lips before licking Tyler's member to clean him.

Tyler just laid there catching his breath.

Once he had his regular breathing back he slowly sat up.

He looked down to see Josh's hard on before he smirked "Need help with that, daddy?" he asked as he pointed down at Josh's member growing harder in his pants.

Josh groaned at the name while he nodded his head.

Let's just say Tyler did help Josh with his hard on.

------

Both boys were now laying down on the bed, Josh's arm around Tyler keeping him cuddled up into his side before Tyler just let out a small sigh.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked looking down at Tyler as he kissed his forehead.

"Why are you doing this?" Tyler finally asking the question that's been on his mind lately but Josh just looked at him with confusion.

"Doing what?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This," he motioned to the both of them, hinting that they're still naked "And with the people at the office as well," he finished.

Josh let out a sigh, his eyes gazing up to the ceiling "Because my marriage is failing," he replied with a small frown.

"Then why don't you just get a divorce then?" He said, confusion laced in his voice.

"It's not that simple," Josh her replied keeping his gaze up at the ceiling.

"It is, you just sign a few papers," he said drawing little circles with his pointer finger on Josh's chest.

"Yeah but my husband is a complicated one," he shrugged "He won't divorce if I don't give him a valid reason, the marriage failing isn't a valid reason in his eyes," Josh replied with a sigh as he rolled his eyes.

Tyler just nodded as he let out a small sigh before he closed his eyes.

"Okay," was all he said before he slowly drifted off to sleep.