Chapter 15: kidnapped

I awoken after being smacked in the back of the head from part of the ceiling that fell on top of me. Wonderful right?! I opened my eyes only see darkness surround me. I try to move with no success. Oh shit! Zip ties held my wrist tightly together. Held behind my back wrapped around the hard wooden chair it was a highly uncomfortable as I attempted to shimmy out only to receive shots of pain through out my arms and spine.

"Boss will be pleased." I heard someone chuckle behind heavy footsteps echoed throughout the room. Yay for me. I was blindfolded unable to see even the slightest thing.

"Is it play time yet?" I asked loud enough letting the sarcasm drip off my tongue. I felt a sting across my cheek causing me to whimper in pain. "Sassy too." More chuckles erupt mere inches from my ears. They must me short or leaning over me like morons.

"Alright enough." A deep voice made everyone fall silent. "Sorry boss." What seemed like the furthest one stated. A grunt of approval was heard suddenly a hand was in my cheek pushing my fave as if he was examining me. "I'm stunning I know, take a picture it last longer." I smirk a thing I've been doing a lot more of these last few days. Thanks Stark. "Feisty." The man retorted. "To bad I can't see your ugly face." I laugh wickedly before feeling another sting rise from my cheeks. "Darkness will love you."

Who the shit is the Darkness? What kind of name is that any. Pppfftt the darkness. I laugh to myself.

There was a moment of silence that quickly fell. "Tell him we have her, don't beat her to much." The twisted voice spoke. Someone's going to get beaten and it definitely won't be me. There was a sound of shuffling I felt fingers placed on the back of my head, untying the knot to the blind fold. It was bright for a minute given its been 48 hours in nothing but darkness.

I look up to see a man who looked like pure evil it was like Satan himself was resting inside this man. His hair was as black as the night sky other than the gray streak in the front. His eyes piercing blue not like any I had ever seen before, but yet oddly familiar as if I knew this man. "Rose sweet sweet Rose Todd." My eyes met his as he smirked amused by his own words.

"Darling I'm far from sweet more like...er... What's the word? Oh yea sour. Yea definitely sour." I muse, a smirk threatening to appear.

"Still haven't changed even after I threw you into the portal." Wait he's the douche bag that threw me into this universe? Man I really need to remember shit. "I've been watching you for months now Rose." A long pause happened I sat silent for the first time I didn't have a comeback. "Or... Should I say Eva? That's what they call you now right?"

"Actually they call me... Never mind let me go and I'll just show you." I began to rock back and forth in attempt to break free only to have my head meet with the floor as the chair fell sideways.

"Not so fast big sis." He shook his head before effortlessly picking me up along with the chair.

"Brother? I didn't realize sibling try to you know kill each other. Besides I don't remember you." I hiss. I watched him as he walked around me circling like a predator awaiting to ambush. Escaped his throat as he purposely scuffs his boot against ground. "You don't remember anything do you? I'm your brother Jason. Bruce tossed me away and you did nothing! You let him throw me away like trash. Why? To stay with your beloved boyfriend Dick Grayson." He ranted moving his hands as he spoke. He leaned against the arms of the chairs staying inches away my eye brows furrow in confusion. Who the fuck is Dick? Who is Bruce? "Oh don't remember them either Dick and Bruce you met at the party when you went with what's his name Tony Stark? You should of seen the look on poor Dicks face as he watched you kiss another man. Speaking of your new man I wonder how your new boy toy would feel when I tell him about your other boyfriend. After all you did jump from guy to guy maybe he won't mind since your just like him and all." I clenched my fist together I could feel my nails digging into my very palms with every single word this guy spoke. He claims to be my brother but how do I know for sure? "Of course if you read any of the batman comics your boyfriend got you, you would know all this already. I'm sure you have all the men on their toes fighting for you? You know Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and we can't forget Clint Barton poor Clint has no idea yet that you were making out with Tony." He grunted as he pushed off the chair.