Chapter 4: Let the training begin

A/N: 100% wanna thank you for everyone whose read all the chapters so far <3 even though it's a small amount I'm really happy some people are reading thank you!

Its so dark... Where the hell am I? I can't move my hands what in the actual fuck?! I try to pull away but I'm tied down I can't move my feet or my hands, this rope is rubbing against my skin and there's nothing I can do. I could hear watering dripping somewhere, it was echoing off the walls in the room. I attempt to break free with no success. What is happening? Why am I here? "Finally the Little sister of Jason Todd is awake." The voice where is it coming from? It was deep almost in an annoying way I swear I've heard it before but where??? Who the hell is Jason Todd?

Lights flipped on revealing the thick gray concrete wall. The walls were cracked it could fall at any moment broken slabs on concrete littered the matching floor. Work tables were set up with beakers, bottles and odd liquids from all sorts. Out of the corner of my eye I could make out the shadow of a man no taller than 5'8. "What do you want from me?" I asked a deep chuckle escaped as he made his way forward towards me, in his hand he held a large knife stained with blood. As he drew closer I could make out only some of his facial features, he held a strong chiseled face with short hair and vibrate blue eyes. The look in his eye was that of a mad man.

"Don't worry darling all I want is some information." His voice was deep full of hate and anger. He bent down grabbing my chin but I tried to pull away. "Don't be like that darling I'm not going to hurt you, well unless you don't give me what I want." He leaned in closer to me grabbing the arms of the chair as he leaned in I could smell the cheap cologne that filled my nose.

"Fuck you, I don't know anything." I spat his lips curved into a twisted grin. "Plus I would rather die that tell you anything." Snarling that was the word that came into my mind as I talked this wasn't me, this wasn't even like me at least not that I know.

"As you wish darling." Instantly he stood upright clutching his knife he quickly raised his hand swinging at me.

"WAKE UP!" Clint screamed as my eyes fluttered open all I could see is horror in Clint's eyes along with a starting to bruise eye. He was holding onto my arms. "Holy shit what happened?" I asked flinging my arms away from Clint.

"You punched me in the face when I tried to wake you up." He shrugged. Wasn't I suppose to meet him on the 70th floor? Why is he in here??

"I punched you? I'm soooo sorry! I was having some weird dream I didn't mean to!" Jesus first day and he probably already hates me.

"Don't worry on the bright side at least I know you have a killer punch." Well at least he doesn't hate me that's a plus right? Wow Clint looked amazing he wasn't in his Hawkeye fit but instead I'm a tight fitting shirt that showed off the muscles that laid beneath it, along with basketball shorts I could get use to this few, he must of caught me staring due to the fact he cleared his throat causing my eyes to dart back up to his face. "Put these on meet me down in the archery range." He threw some clothes at me before leaving the room. Well that was pleasant Clint thanks. I quickly stripped my current clothes off once again throwing on Clint's, the shirt was tight form fitting much like the shirt Clint wore no doubt if Tony sees me there's going to be some words exchanged now to avoid him that's the mission.

I quickly jog to the elevator jabbing the 70th floor button as hard as could making my finger turn practically red. I look at my watch 6:20. Shit no wonder why he woke me up. I was entering my own little world I hardly even noticed the elevator stop as Tony Stark entered it.

"Looks like Clint knows what he's doing." I look up to see the bright eyes and smirk of Tony Freaking Stark so much avoiding him. "It's way to early in the morning to deal with you annoying, perverted comments Mr. Pretty Boy." As soon as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted saying anything to the tin man.