The begining of my life

I randomly woke in a cottage . I couldn't remember where I was, all I remember was My name is Roselight and i'm 17 years old . I went to a village near and I walked around like a normal person . I found that I was starving and that I had money to buy food. I bought some food and went back to my cottage .
It was mid day when I went to explore the woods. I came back and there were two Mystical Foxes laying injured. I got close and they snarled at. I touched them slightly with both hands and they bit both of them. It hurt badly, but I hid my pain and fear. I carefully picked them up, and took them back. I treated their wounds but it was hard because my hands hurt badly. Both foxes saw I was in pain. I could tell since one had blue eyes and the other green eyes.
As soon as I finished, I went outside to treat my own wounds, but it was hard with pain in both hands. I felt a little dizzy from so much blood loss. I slowly moved my head, looking at both foxes coming out of my cottage walking towards me. They stood in front of me and turned into human beings, men at that. One looked like he was the same age as me and the other looked like 3 or 4 years older.
I was embarrassed and scared to look at them, I quickly looked down and let my hair fall on my face to cover it . They treated my wounds and tears rolled down my face as soon as I fainted on the ground.