The letter

We were sitting in the bed when I felt tiered, and Jacob laid my head on his lap. I looked at the moon and then I felt Jacob rub my baby bump. It felt nice and made me fall asleep faster.

(Jacob's POV)

I looked over at Roselight and she looked tired. I laid her head on my lap. She smiled and looked at the moon. I started to rub her baby bump, she seemed to like it when I did that. She fell asleep faster. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her.
I stared at her, she looked cute as a werewolf, her purple ears and tail made her look more cute. I laid next to her and hugged her. I dreamt that I had a huge family with Roselight, but then someone took her away from me. He looked familiar, I knew who he was and I know what he wanted.
No not again, I opened my eyes and looked at Roselight she was still alive. I held her and whispered "I will never forget you." I got up and putted on my old clothes and my red mask. I kissed Roselight and gave her a necklace, My grandmother's with a Mystical Orchid. I left to find my old frenemy.

(Roselight's POV)

I woke up cold, I tapped next to me and Jacob wasn't there. I only felt a necklace and a flower. "Mystical Orchid." My eyes started to tear up. I looked everywhere for my journal. A note was in my nightstand.

Dear Roselight,
I'm sorry I had to leave, an old friend wants to harm you and I don't want that. He either wanted me or you. I didn't want to live without the woman that I love.I don't know what I would have done without you.
You are the light to my darkness. Whenever I needed you, you'd come to my aid. You always helped me and I love you too much to loose you. Please don't worry about me my love, we will meet again, but take care of our baby/babies. Just know I will always love you
Take care of our family. Just know if you find someone else to love. Know that I will always love you. If you wait for me then I want you to be patient. It will be a while before we see each other. Good bye my love.

~Love always
Jacob