The New People

(Roselight's POV)
I sat there thinking of what to name the kids.(I am going to leave the names to you guys. So good luck and hope you'll be the winners your names will be announced.)I had no clue, But I only needed 6 months to think. I was still at Mo's cave, and she was talking to some people who looked pretty cool. I was shy to even talk. I noticed the guy looking at me. He looked like a robot,but i ignored it. I looked down distracted my mind by thinking of my babies.
I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was the group, I pulled my hoodie more down and I stayed silent. It felt awkward people staring at me. "Hey Roselight are you OK, you look pale?" Mo asked concerned. "Yeah, Just my stomach hurts and the bruise on my cheek, that is all." I said quietly. I looked up and everyone was smiling, so I smiled back. A girl with a teal colored dress with beautiful horns and light blue hair crouched down and said "Hello Roselight, I'm Jemi it's a pleasure to meet the daughter of the two most powerful gods."She smiled. Something of her presence made me comfortable and more confidant. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Jemi." I smiled.
She looked down at my stomach and her eyes brightened. "Oh My Twilight are you pregnant."She squealed. "Haha... ya of twins apparently." I held my baby bump. "Ooooh may I?" She held her hand close to my stomach. "Jemi don't pester the girl," the guy said. "No it's fine, go ahead Jemi." I said nodding. She placed her hand carefully on my baby bump and my stomach glowed Purple and red. I smiled she had a worried look on her face. "Don't worry Jemi the color purple and red means they liked it." I said. She relaxed and said "why does it glow purple and red?" "Actually it can glow two different colors, each two colors means an emotion. I guess my favorite color and their father's means they're happy." I laughed a little.
Everyone sat down and introduced themselves. "I'm Luna, I'm Jolt, I'm Michelle and i'm Camilla." I smiled and they smiled as well. "Jolt feel her baby bump, it so cute." Jemi said. He looked uncomfortable, so I said. "If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to Jemi." I smiled at him. I mouthed "Your welcome"to him. He nodded. Everyone except Jolt put a hand on my baby bump making it glow more. Jolt looked surprised and I smiled. He put his hand out, but stopped himself, he looked at me. I nodded, his eyes widened as soon as he put his hand on.
Everyone's eyes widened. "What is it, is something wrong?" I said looking at everyone. The girls squealed and Jolt smiled."The babies just kicked." He said blushing a little. "Jolt your a baby whisperer." Jemi said hugging him. He blushed even more once Jemi hugged him. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. I squealed at the sight and everyone smiled.