The double date

(Roselight's POV)

Me and Jacob went back to the kingdom. It was sundown, We went to my room and Jacob was leaving when I grabbed his hand "Can you maybe stay here with me... Please." I blushed. He smiled and said "Sure why not." He pulled me into a kiss.
I turned back to a human, but used my powers so I could breath under water and I did the same to Jacob. We passionately made out and Jacob carried me to bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he looked at me and smiled. We made out which felt like forever and cuddled after that. I fell asleep on his chest feeling him play with my hair. Before I fell asleep i turned Jacob and myself to mermaid and Mermen.
In the morning I invited Laura to the castle to ask my stylist to make us outfits.

Roselight's outfit. ↑

Laura's outfit

Laura's outfit. ↑

"Thank you so much Roselight, the dress is beautiful. I don't know how to repay you." laura said amazed. "Like I said to all my people, no need to repay me at all, I'm just happy you are part of our community, and that we are finally friends." I said smiling. "But I was a jerk to you, why do you still want to be my friend?" She said looking down tears Rolling down her face. I wiped her tears away and hugged her."Well because I new someday we were going to become friends and plus I show no hate towards people. I don't even like having those feelings. That's why and don't cry you are forgiven." I said smiling.
"Well jealousy got the best of me... The only reason I did this is because you are a higher class then me." Laura said. "Like I told Sebastien 4 years ago I treat people like if they're my family, even though they aren't. You guys are still my people." I looked at her and she smiled.

" I looked at her and she smiled

Jacob's outfit

Sebastien's outfit

Sebastien's outfit

ALERT time skip it's Friday , Roselight, Laura, Jacob and Sebastien are getting ready.

I was ready for the date. Jacob and Sebastien were already up on the surface. Before they left Jacob snuck in my room and watched me turn into a human. I decided to wear a white bikini. I turned around and saw Jacob. My eyes widened and I kicked him out of my room. I was embarrassed, I changed. Laura was done as well. I turned her into a human and we swam up the surface. We came out dry, it was so dramatic how we did it. Jacob's and Sebastien's mouth were wide open. I closed Jacob's mouth and kissed him. Laura closed Sebastien's as well and kissed him on the cheek.
They set up a little dinner table on the ground with pillows. (Like on the picture on top.) Myself and Laura gasped and hugged our dates/ boyfriends. We sat down , I got surprised that Jacob and Sebastien brought us the food. Me and Laura giggled, they made funny faces which was funny. They only brought two plates which meant we had to share. Me and Laura brought strawberries with whipped cream and melted chocolate.
We finished eating what the guys brought, when me and Laura decided to have a little fun with the strawberries. I dipped one in chocolate and fed it to Jacob, but he thought the same thing as me and Laura. He held the strawberry in his mouth. He put it close to my mouth and I held it as well. I blushed and bit the strawberry, Jacob did as well and we kissed while eating the strawberry. I giggled at the sight of Jacob's mouth covered in chocolate. I whipped it off and he held my hand. His eyes wanted something, I immediately knew.
I nodded and he carried me bridal style to my cabin. He decorated it with fairy lights and candles. There were rose petals on the ground. I smiled and he kissed me. We passionately made out, he pulled off my dress and laid it on the ground. I was started to unbutton his shirt. I looked at him blushing.
He whispered at me and said,"We can stop when ever you want, alright." I blushed even more and nodded. He put my hair behind my ear and put his hand on my cheek. I kissed him and we laid back still kissing.He held my thigh and Jacob pulled the covers over.

(Author)
I will not be writing THINGS that will go into TO MUCH detail so just be aware LOVE YOU ALL <3