Hiden Memories

(Don't play music yet)

"Dad this is Damian, Tylor, Jacob, Starfall, and Brody." I noticed my dad Eyeing the boys and giving them the "My daughter better not be dating any of you stare." "Well Hello there I am Poseidon, King of the sea,is my daughter dating any of you." He said with a grin. "N-no dad I'm not dating any of them I'm planning to stay single for a while." I said. I saw Damian and Jacob balling their fists. I rolled my eyes and said "Boys".
I walked to the balcony and saw the whole kingdom. "It's very beautiful at night." I said with a small smile. "Indeed it is," I recognized the voice, the only person I grew up in the kingdom since we were babies. "Prince Sebastien." I said a tear rolling down my face. I ran up to him and hugged him."I've missed you too my old friend." He wiped my tears from my cheek.
I remembered back when I was younger I had a crush on him and my mom would always try to get us together. It didn't work out since I had to leave. His dark red eyes, his bright red hair, his voice and smile made me fall for him once again. We talked for a while and I noticed Starfall look uncomfortable. She saw me looking at her and I signaled her to come. She did and I introduced her to Sebastien. She froze and she started gawking over him. Then other mermaids came over and squealed at him. They saw me and they all said "We are terribly sorry we didn't mean to interrupt your conversation." They bowed. "No it's fine we were done talking and please don't bow to me, consider me a friend."I smiled. They squealed and said "Thank you Princesses your so kind." I let them continue gawk over Sebastien.
I Felt a hand pull me in a room. "Tylor what are y-" He covered my mouth and he pinned me to the wall. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." He said. Then he started to kiss me. I tried to push him away, but i couldn't My arms hurt and He took the opportunity to reached out to take my bra off, when a fist swung at him and knocked him out. I hugged Damian and started to sob. He hugged me close and he called the guards to put him in prison.
Father came in after the guards had taken Tylor. He saw me crying in Damian's arms. Damian let go of me and I went to my Dad. I hugged him and he returned the hug.He noticed I had bruises on my arms and on one of them was bleeding."You and your friends should get some sleep you guys have had a rough day" He said in a soft gentle voice.

(Play music)

I fell asleep to someone singing Lavenders blue. It sounded of someone familiar, I just couldn't remember.

(Flashback)

Roselight had a bad dream she couldn't sleep so she went to her parents's bedroom.
(Roselight) Mommy I had a bad dream I can't sleep.
(Mother) Alright how about I sing to you so you can sleep, will that help?
(Roselight) *nods* Yes please
Her mother starts to sing.
(Lyrics)

Lavenders blue dilly dilly, Lavenders green, When I am king dilly dilly, you shall be queen.
Who told you so dilly dilly, who told you so, twas my own heart dilly dilly, that told me so.
Call up your men dilly dilly, set them to work.Some to the plough dilly dilly ,some to the fork
Some to make Hay dilly dilly,some to cut corn. While you and I dilly dilly, keep ourselves warm.

Her mother stopped singing to the sound of Roselight's cute snoring.She kissed her forehead and falls asleep next to her.

(Stop music and End of flashback/dream)

I woke up and heard a knock on the door. I got out of bed and opened the door. Sebastien looked surprised I was up. He looked at my arms. The bruises were still there and I was hiding my pain so he wouldn't. It didn't work, he told me to lay in bed and to rest. "No it's fine I'm fine." I said weak. "Nope you can't tell me what to do your not the boss of me." He said gritting his teeth. "And your not my mom to tak-" He interrupted me by kissing me. I blushed bright red "Now, can you please lay down my princesses?" He said smiling at me. I did and he winked at me. I was frozen, I didn't know what to say. Does he like me as well?