The sibling

Hey guys a little pep talk before you read the book. Go fallow MDazzle 151 on youtube and Wattpad as well she is an AMAZING person. Her art and work are awesome~ I admire her so much. (BTW THE PICTURE ABOVE IS PART OF HER AMAZING WORK,) So Go show her some love by becoming part of her wolf pack and LOVE YOU ALL<3

I looked at the necklace he left for me. Tears rolled down my face, I immediately went strait to my father. I had made my decision, I was going to live on the surface. My dad understood and gave me a ring. It belonged to my mother, that I never got information. All I know is that she is a God as well. I hugged him good bye and I put on a grey jacket with black jean shorts. I hid my wolf ears and tail. I put on a purple mask and went back to my cabin.
On my way back I heard rustling noises in the bushes, I stopped and took out my mythril sword. "Bark bark." I recognized the barking."Misty." I dropped my sword and caught my puppy. She licked me and I gave her a hug. A shadow appeared behind and knocked me out.

(??? POV)

I saw a person with a mythril sword. I saw a puppy in the bushes with my magic. I quickly moved and knocked the person out and noticed that it was a woman. I brought her back to my hide out and tied her up. The puppy fallowed and understood why.
She woke up at sundown, I hid in the shadows and waited. "I can see you in the shadows," she said. I was surprised, but i stayed quiet. Then she looked my way and I noticed she had a bruise on her cheek. I came out and got close to her."Can you please untie me or take my mask off, I would like to see you better." She asked politely. I took it off and I saw her face clearly. I remembered her... or at least she is the splitting image of her.

(Roselight's POV)

I woke up in a place that I recognized, but I couldn't quite place my finger. I saw a person in the shadows. Thank lady Twilight Jacob taught me somethings. "I can see you in the shadows."-_- I said turning my head slowly facing the person. I looked down and remembered, my baby."C-can you please untie me or take my mask off, I would like to see you better?" I said polity. The stranger took my mask off. My left cheek hurt."Ugh" a tear rolled down my face.
The stranger put down her hoodie and said "It's nice to see you again.... Roselight." She smiled and untied me. I didn't remember her. I looked at my stomach and my baby bump was well hidden. But I wanted to make sure my baby was alright, I held my stomach.

(??? POV)

I noticed her looking at her stomach worried and held it after I untied her. I used my vision to see what was wrong. I looked and saw a two babies in her stomach, about 2 or 3 months old. Why didn't I notice it before. I looked at her and she still had a worried look on her face. "The babies are fine, they're healthy." I smiled. She looked surprised.
Her look soften and she held her stomach. "He would of been happy.” she said quietly. "My name is Roselight, what is your  if I may ask." She said smiling. "I am Montilla goddess of the universe, But I prefer to be called Mo my child, As you can tell I'm a werewolf." I showed her my true form, and my staff. (Mo sorry I didn't come up with a better name, just comment below and tell me what you prefer.)
Some people came in and saw Me with Roselight. The only person I recognized was Jemi. I looked at Roselight and asked "Why were you out in the woods by yourself, you know the woods have gotten more dangerous these days." "Well I wanted to be alone since my boyfriend left to meet an old enemy because he either wanted me and my babies or Jacob... so Jacob sacrificed himself." Tears started to roll down her face. "Wait you said his name is Jacob, what does he look like?" I blurted out.
"Well when he turns into a wolf he has Dark brown eyes and white fur.When human he has brown eyes and dirty blonde hair and he wears a red jacket unzipped and a red mask." She said quietly. Tears rolled down my face"D-did he ever told you he had a twin sister?" I asked. "Y-yes, but he said that he sacrificed himself to protect her. He told her to run, but he never found her again." She said tears rolling down her face more.
"Well" I sat in front of her. "I am that sister, I never found him either. I got lost and found a little cottage waiting for him. We were 13 at the time, our parents were killed in front of us and we ran way. I waited 7 years in the cottage, longing his return, but I lost hope. I somehow I was injured and was in a weird forest. The trees were blue, that is when I met Jemi." I looked at Jemi."She has been there for me." I looked at the ground. "So your going to become an Aunt to twins." She smiled and looked at her belly. I smiled and said "I guess I am." I hugged her. This is the way I'm going to return Jacob's favor. Protecting her and their children.