The Hole

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I saw Damian cooking. The stove was s- wait how did a stove come out here. When he finished he snapped his fingers and the stove disappeared. I slowly sat up and notice he was in front of me. I smiled and he gave me the breakfast. It was so good and I never knew he cooked.(probably because I didn't ask.) We shared the food and He took the plate and washed it in the lake. I notice the little puppy barely waking up I got some steak out and fed it to her. She looked so adorable I named her Misty. I decided to adopt her. Her wound was completely healed and she looked stronger than before. It's been two days since I've been home so I told Damian I was going to go back home. He said he would catch up in a bit. I hugged him and said, "Please be careful OK, I don't want you getting hurt either." He hugged me back and said"I'll be fine plus I got this puppy." He showed me his Demonic sword. It was a bit bigger than my sword. I nodded and walked home with Misty. On our way the ground got slippery and more slippery. Misty looked fine and I slipped and fell in a whole. There was a big lake and I landed in the water. I cut myself with the sharp rocks at the bottom. I came to the surface and heard Misty barking I said,"I'm fine Misty *cough* go and find Damian or keep going straight and try to make the people there to fallow you.Two men and a woman. A man there has brown hair and green eyes the other guy has blonde hair and blue eyes. The girl has had blue hair and hazel eyes go and try to get them please be safe my little warrior." She left and I was there I saw land and I swam to it. I left my bag up there in a branch hanging it his my bad well, but I hoped someone came soon.

(Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I got to help out for an event that is going to happen soon so hope you enjoyed and see ya in the next chapter love ya<3)