Our First Converstion

I woke up in my bed, naked but with my underwear and bra on. The good thing was I had a blanket over me. There was a woman sitting next to my bedside reading a book. She finally noticed I was awake and said "Ohh thank Twilight your awake I was thinking you probably died , though I don't blame you and any who, my name is Starfall what's yours?" I responded “My name is Roselight and WHY DON'T I HAVE CLOTHES!?" I Yelled. "Oh those old clothes are gone, they don't cut it for your type of body sweety so I have a bag of new clothes for you go bathe and you know the rest, Cya" She answered. I got a towel wrapped it around me and went to the waterfall near my cottage. I bathed and I was still in the water I felt comfortable, luckily there was a swim suit Starfall gave me, I put it on and started to swim. I bumped into One of the guys I treated their wounds, I stared into his blue eyes. I noticed he was surprised to see me, then I was the other guy. I started to move back until they both told me to not leave. I stopped and said,"Do you guys need something then?" I felt embarrassed with my swim suit showing to much. "We wanted to thank you for helping us when we were injured, and allow me to introduce myself , My name is Tylor." Said the guy with green eyes. "And I'm Brody." Said the guy with blue eyes. "Well it's nice to meet you Tylor and Brody, My name is Roselight, and thank you for helping me with my wounds when you guys bit...me." I said holding both of my hands close to my chest. "WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY WE THOUGHT YO-" No it's OK you thought I wasn't going to harm you it's fine really." I said looking down. "Are you OK, you seem a little pale." Brody said. "Ya i'm fine, just a little embarrassed." I said blushing a little. "Is it because your with the hottest guys you've seen."Tylor said with a sly smile. "N-no it's just... Never mind." I said flustered. I swam away and sat on a rock and sat there looking into the water. I saw a dolphin and it had a crown,for some weird reason. Tyler and Brody whistled at me and I just rolled my eyes and smiled at the water. I finally got to thank them for helping me.