Ch 1

Tracy's POV
My friends and I were currently in my room talking about the usual. Yes our idol. He's like the best thing in the world how can we not talk about him. Well in my case him. In their case them. See we all like a different member of the group which is in a way good cause you know we won't fight over a man. My favorite just happens to be Christopher.
"Omg guys!! The group account just tweeted!!" Abigail screamed at us even though we all have their notifications on so we also saw.
"Yah we kinda know that Abs. Kinda have their notifs on also." I replied.
"Guys stop talking and read immediately, THEY ARE GOING ON TOUR!! I've never been this happy in my life." Camila scream at me and Abigail.
"No way!" We scream back in unison.
"Yes way! Check right now. Like right right now!"
"Omg they are!!" I swear I kinda had some tears as I said this.
"We have to go, and we have to meet them." Camila rapidly says making sure to enunciate every word.
"Definitely!" We reply.
"Call your parents quick. Their tickets are going on sale in 10 minutes and we have to get vip before they sell out." I tell them rushing to call my parents. Who am I kidding, if they say no I'm still going. It's not always that the person you love comes to your city. Plus I'm 18, try and stop me from meeting my fave.
"My mom said 'sure whatever' which I'm happy and thankful for." Abigail jumps of joy.
"My parents aren't even picking up." Camila fake cries to us.
Meanwhile I knew my mom would never answer her phone cause she cares so much about me. So instead I text her saying I'm going and I need money. She obviously does reply to that cause it takes no more than a minute to get a reply.
"My mom said I can go but I need to pay with my money." Ugh she would honestly.
"Do you have the money for vip?" Camila asks clearly worried.
"Yeah, I mean I should still have that money from babysitting all last week. That should be enough right?"
"I think your good then. They did give you a very generous tip." Abigail softly laughs at what she said last.
"Tickets are on sale! Go buy them quick!" Camila says still rapidly dialing her parents. See she can't just say I'm going cause she's still not 18 like me and Abigail, therefore needs the permission of her parents.
"It's actually not as expensive as I thought it'd be. Just $150 to meet them and have front row seats. And $225 to hang out afterwards. I don't know about you guys but I want to hang out afterwards." Abigail says as she scrolls through the options.
"Same." Camila and I reply
"Ok so we're all getting those right?" I ask making sure.
"Yep"
"My parents said yes!! About time. They're buying my ticket right now as we speak." Camila cheerfully announces.
"Got mine." Abigail boasts.
"Me too! Guys it's actually happening!! I can't wait until next week." I screech at them.
I've been waiting since this group started for them to come...and it's finally happening. I finally get to see the actual love of my life.

_____
Yeah I know they don't usually start touring right the next week, I know tickets don't cost that sometimes, and I know that tickets don't go on sale 10 minutes after but it's just a fake story so cope with me here 😂
WHO WOULD REACT LIKE THAT IF TICKETS WENT ON SALE?? DONT LIE TO YOURSELF