Ch 12

Christopher's POV
I was currently with my girlfriend Ana, she had come to visit us I this stop and was going to be with us for like 3 other stops. Right now she was making me buy her lots and lots of clothes. So yeah you guessed it, we're at the mall and literally everything she sees she wants to buy and I'm not going to make her sad by not buying it for her cause I honestly love this girl and she's just an amazing human being. I don't even know why tracy didn't like her. She was my friend and the least she could've done was support my decision. Like Ana is so lovable, yet the guys don't seem to like her that much either because lately they've been avoiding the both of us.
"Omg Christopher. Look at this necklace! I love it!" Ana says with joy and excitement.
"Let's get it for you then." I tell her and she gets even more excited and kisses my cheek.
"I love you. I'm also super glad you don't talk to that girl anymore she's so disturbing." Ana tells me and I know she's talking about tracy.
"Well she's getting what she deserves for insulting you so don't you worry cause no one is going to tell me things about my girl." I tell her and she hugs me.
"You're the best. Can we get the necklace now?" She says walking into the store.
We buy the necklace and then go back to the hotel. Everyone was in Richard's room so we went over there first.
"Hey people. We're back." I say and drop all of Ana's bags on the floor.
"Hey," they all say not interested.
"What's up?" I ask.
"What's up is that you don't just bring all these bags in my room and put them down like if it's your room." Richard says.
"Baby tell him something." Ana tells me.
"Listen man we just wanted to stop by before going to our room." I said to Richard and everyone else just watched.
"Just say what you really mean. I know she made you come here. She obviously wanted all of us to see how spoiled she is by you and that you bought her nearly enough to open a store." Richard says annoyed.
"Dude that's it. Leave Ana out of this. You guys just wish you had a girlfriend like I do." I said to them before picking up all the bags and leaving the room with Ana.
"Good job baby. You definitely showed them you're the best.'' Ana said.
We went back to our room instead and just stayed there until it was time for the show.

_____
Short update.