Ch 2

After finding out that we are going to the concert and that we are going to meet them we planned a very much needed trip to the mall for today. I was going to pass for Camila since Abigail lives on the other side of town from us. Once I got Camila we were on our way to the mall and Camila starts screaming out of nowhere.
"Geez Camila, what now?"
"Check the main account's Twitter like right now!!"
"I'm driving Cam. Do you want me to crash or something?"
"Oh yeah huh. Sorry. Anyways...guess what?" She asked way too excited.
"Uh I don't know just say what happened already Cam." I pleaded.
"Ok ok. Breathe. Did you breathe already? Ok who cares. The guys are here in San Fran already!!" She basically let the whole world know that.
"No way."
"Yep. See right here. SF we are here. With a smiley emoji."
"Omg what if....nah there's no way."
"What if what Tracy? Now you have to tell me."
"Ok I was gonna say what if by chance they're at the mall we're going to right now. But no. That's like impossible." I kinda laughed at myself for even thinking they could be there.
"True considering none of us are ever lucky."
"Ugh I know right. Ok well we're here so let's go get us some CNCO worthy outfits lol."
"Yasssss"
Since its Camila she basically ran to the inside. Of course getting lots of stares from people but that's what I like about her. She doesn't care.
"Camila slow down. You're gonna crash into someone. Gosh I feel like your mother." Them out of nowhere I hear the too familiar shriek of Camila.
"Camila I told you to..."
"Hey. I'-"
"Yeah. Joel. I know." I was in shock.
"Well there goes my intro." Joel laughed while helping Camila up cause she had bumped into him.
"By the way sorry about her. I told her not to run cause this would happen." I apologized. Why am I not freaking out??
"Nah it's ok. I'm glad she didn't pinch me to see if I was real, cause she pinched herself." He says with a small chuckle.
"She would honestly. Wait where did she go?" I asked suddenly realizing Camila was no where to be seen.
"Uh she was just here. You know what she probably went with the other guys."
"Ugh. I legit feel like her mother sometimes, she's always running around." Wait, why am I complaining to Joel. I have one of my idols in front and I'm complaint to him. What is wrong with me?
"You know, for a fan you're kinda chill."
"Um...thanks I guess."
"Ah look I found your friend! What's your name by the way? I'm so sorry I never asked I swear I have manners."
"I'm Tracy."
"Tracy. I like it."
"Thanks."
"Do you have a favorite cause I could call him up for you right now. As long as you promise not to tell anyone we're here." He basically begged the last part.
"I'm not dumb. Like why would I tell someone if that would make you guys leave. Talking about spilling the place you guys are at, we should really go get Camila cause she'd tell the whole world." With that we both ran to Camila and asked her not to tell anyone. Joel begged her and she gave in saying she'd only tell Abigail cause we were supposed to be meeting up with her.
"Oh my gosh! Is this real?" Yep Abigail.
"Hi" Joel says turning towards the voice.
"Joel!! My love!" She starts crying a bit and Joel rushes towards her giving her a hug.
"Aww you're so cute." He says to her while she cries on his shoulder.
"Stop. You're gonna make me cry even more. Like you have no idea how much I love you." She bawls out to him.
"I love you too."
"You don't mean it. That's what you say to everyone. It's ok though."
"If I didn't mean it I wouldn't say it."
"So you do mean it?"
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"
"Ahhhh you're making me cry more. You know we were originally gonna meet you guys on Friday. This was supposed to be our shopping day for Friday and you're currently seeing us when we look terrible."
"No. You guys look cute."
"Haha" Camila laughs. "Now Mr. Pretty boy. Where is my bae erick?"
"I honestly have no idea. I got left behind when I crashed into you. Give me a minute and I'll have him here for you in no time." He gets his phone out and calls up Erick while still hugging Abigail.
-Joel on the phone-
"Yo where are you guys?"
"Dude where are you? You're the only one missing." Erick laughs softly while telling him the obvious.
"Uh me. I'm still at the entrance. I kinda ran into someone and we-"
"Did you fall in love that quick dude? Such a softie." Erick says cutting him off.
"I probably woulda but she's an Erick girl so she ran off to find you." He rolls his eyes while saying that knowing that Erick probably has a smirk on his face right now.
"Ah my girl. Where's she at though?"
"Here with me."
"You trying to steal my girl? I bet she'll stay loyal and not swerve lanes. Yo I love you girly."
"Omg I love you more!" Camila shrieks before Joel even tells her. See they talk kinda loud so we could hear everything they were saying. Even the guys in the background.
"Awe she sounds so cute. Alright tell me where you are and we'll go to you guys."
"I just told you at the entrance."
"Oh yeah huh. Sorry. See you in a few."
With that they hung up and now we were just standing in the middle of a store. Our idol and three girls, one bawling her eyes out, one jumping of excitement, and me...I don't know.

_____
Honestly what would you do if you ran into them??