Ch 16

It's been weeks since Christopher left the tour and the guys just hanging. Of course tour was eventually canceled completely and everyone got their money back. I'm not gonna lie but the guys were in some pretty bad stuff since that happened. Their manager was beyond pissed at them, especially since they had to pay lots of money for everything that was prepared and waiting, yeah all that went to waste and as a result they had an angry manager. Christopher never came around but we've all tried calling him. Well the guys cause he hates me.
"Guys! Where are you all?" Richard yells as he barges through the front door. Right, I forgot to mention, I'm kind of temporarily living with the four guys that are left only because they all said it'd be better since the whole Christopher thing was going on. So yeah Richard just walked in all excited.
"We're in the basement!" Erick yells back and a minute later he walks in.
"Guys you will not believe what call I just got!" Richard says jumping of excitement.
"Another job offer?" Joel asks not interested anymore.
"No" Richard replies.
"Just say!" Erick groans annoyed already.
"It was the dude from the hotel, remember the guy Ana was cheating on Christopher with? The dude tracy and Zabdiel saw with her. And you two saw and spoke with him at the hotel." Richard explains and we all nod still not quite getting his point.
"He's willing to uncover Ana in front of Christopher. Apparently little miss Ana is also charting on him and not only with Christopher but with someone else. Might I add someone waaaay older than both of them." Richard says.
"Damn. Add that to the list of reasons to hate her." I said laughing a bit then all the other guys also laughed and we started planning yet another 'operation' hopefully this one's the good one and the guys can get back to how they were.
"Ok so he said we just have to give him the plan and he'll make sure Christopher sees them." Richard explains, "so I say they have to like...." He goes on explaining the plan while we all just give our opinions and suggest ideas, as you call tell Richard is the master mind. "Alright so we all agree on this?"
"Yup," we all say nodding our heads and then Richard calls the guy back and they have a long talk.

_____
FILLER!!