Ch 7

I arrived to New Jersey and texted Zabdiel. As I was walking I felt someone hug me from behind and that scared me so I turned around and it was Zabdiel so I hugged him back.
"Omg don't do that again. You scared me." I tell him while hugging him.
"But I got a hug!" He responds with a smile letting go of the hug.
"So why did you get me a ticket?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Because I wanted to see you didn't I already tell you this." He asks.
"You might've but I forget stuff easily so get used to it." I say laughing a big towards the end.
"Alright well now we have to go to the venue. I'm sorry but you're going to have to wait in line and once you get to the meet and greet part you can stay backstage, I'll just tell one of the security guys that you're with me." He explains to me.
"It's honestly ok I don't mind not staying backstage at all."
"But you are staying backstage because I said so."
"Alright then."

He grabs my bags and takes them to the car which he of courses borrowed cause he has no car here. After a short ride we quickly enter the hotel to leave my bags and then leave to get to the venue before it was too late. Once we get there Zabdiel lets me out a block before the venue to not cause any controversy between the fans and he drives to the back entrance of the venue garage to avoid being mobbed. I get in the line for the meet and greet and it was already kind of long cause it was late and was about to start so the good thing at least was that I wouldn't be standing outside for hours before going in. All the people in front of me later and I was next in line. The security guard leads me in and there are the guys. Good thing Christopher was on the far side, that way I wouldn't necessarily have to give him a hug or talk to him. I walked up to them and put on a smile.
"Omg you!!" Joel shouts even though you're like 5 feet away.
"Heyyy," I say back with an awkward wave and go hug him and the others except for Zabdiel and Christopher which were both on the far edge.
"What are you doing all the way over here?" Richard asks.
"A little someone made me come." I respond.
"That little someone was me." Zabdiel cheerfully adds to the conversation.
"I see you guys got along great." Erick says.
"Anyways picture time." Joel says posing for the picture.
"Ok now, security can you guys make sure she gets to backstage when the show is done cause I was going to have her stay but it's not the same watching from backstage." Zabdiel tells the nearest security guard.
"We can't do that sir" the security guard tells Zabdiel.
"Yes you can, or you can tell one of our personal security guards to do it but someone has to do it." Zabdiel demands.
"Ok we can do that." Security responds.
"Thank you. Oh and don't forget our hug." He tells me once he thanks security.
"Um I think I'll just hug you to make it quicker I've already been here long enough." I say to them and quickly hug Zabdiel and begin to walk away fast.

Zabdiel's POV
I know something happened that night when Christopher came in mad but was it really that bad that none of them spoke to each other at all. I mean before that they were all like 'oh bestie come over here' and 'bestie this and that,' but now they ignore it all. I need to know what happened cause whatever it was Tracy got super sad and when she's sad I feel bad cause I can't help her in anyway without knowing what it is.
"Yo what happened between you two?" I ask Christopher.
"Huh?" He asks clearly not paying attention.
"She totally ignored you man." Joel tells him.
"And?" He asks.
"You guys were bestfriends," Richard says.
"Well you said it were."
"What did you do?" I ask him hoping he will tell me but knowing he won't.
"Nothing man, just drop the topic."
"I'm finding out either way," I say to him before signaling the security guard to let the next person in.
"Guys just wait until we finish the meet and greets and show." Erick says right as the next girl comes in.
*end of Zabdiel's POV*

_____
Ok who's feeling that Zabdiel and Tracy bond?? And do you guys think he'll find out soon??

Comment?...Vote?...Share?