Ch 6

It's been 2 days since I hung out with Zabdiel and he did as he said. He kept in touch with me, I honestly thought he would forget about me and not call me but right when he got to the hotel they were staying at he called me and after that he facetimed me. I wasn't even expecting him to talk to me at first but I guess I was just completely wrong about Zabdiel. Now I'm happy he called me the first time after what happened with Christopher because if he wouldn't of have called i would probably still be a mess, but he really made me happier.  Last time he called me he said they were about to go on stage so he had to hang up but added that he would call me once they were done....and then my phone rings.
Zabdiel- hey Tracy!
Tracy- hi. I told you, you didn't have to call me.
Zabdiel- but I wanted to
Tracy- you should be out with some pretty girl you met around
Zabdiel- nah. Plus I already met a lot of girls today. They're all so nice and sweet and they're so shy it's adorable.
Tracy- you really care about them right?
Zabdiel- the fans? Of course I do. I'd never do anything to them. Ever.
Tracy- yeah I know.
Zabdiel- what's wrong?
Tracy- nothing
Zabdiel- I noticed a change in your voice after that. Tell me.
Tracy- nope. It's nothing really.
Zabdiel- ok. Well anyways, I have a surprise for you.
Tracy- what is it?
Zabdiel- a surprise
Tracy- well you can't give me a surprise while you're on tour and not tell me about it.
Zabdiel- you're right. I'm sending it though.
Tracy- omg what did you do now?
Zabdiel- ok I'm gonna tell you. I got you a plane ticket to where we're gonna be on our next stop and also an all access pass.
Tracy- awe thank you, but I can't.
Zabdiel- you said you had nothing to do so you can and you will. I'll be waiting for you at the airport. No ifs, ands or buts. Ok byeee, see you soon.

He didn't even let me say bye before hanging up. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see Christopher again. I guess I'll just have to avoid him like I said I would because it would also not be fair for Zabdiel to just waste the money for nothing.
Shortly after I got a message with the flight information and the ticket for the venue. That and a 'better get packing' from Zabdiel. I looked at the flight info and quickly started packing and getting ready. It leaves in 3 hours, he really wanted to torture me giving me this short amount of time to get ready, like I'm barely gonna make it cause it's a 30 minute drive to the airport and I still have to pack and ask my parents...wait no I'll just leave them a note, they won't care anyways. When I finished packing I quickly jumped in the shower and showered the fastest ever quickly going to change and do my makeup. After all that I made sure I had everything and left for the airport. Made it just in time.
As I boarded the plane I got a message from Zabdiel.
Zabdiel- did ya make it?
Tracy- yes. Why did you buy it for three hours from when you told me?
Zabdiel- just for fun 😂
Tracy- it was not fun
Zabdiel- I bet it would've been funny seeing you rush.
Tracy- you're mean I take back when I said you were sweet.
Zabdiel- you'll give it back when you're in New Jersey.
Tracy- ugh. Bye. Flight's leaving.
Zabdiel- see you soon. Have a safe flight :)
Tracy- yes mother.
Zabdiel- 😂

_____
What's going to happen in New Jersey?? Any ideas??

Comment?...Vote?...Share?