Ch 18

In about 10 minutes there was a knock on the door and Erick went running towards it.
"Christopher!" He yells out.
............
"What?! Weren't you mad at me?" Christopher asks confused.
"Nah we were just playing. Come here we missed you!" Erick says and hugs him.
"I'm so glad you guys weren't actually mad. I missed you guys too and well I need to talk to you guys." Christopher says.
"Well come in." Erick says and Christopher goes to the living room with him. He greets all the guys with a hug and I go to my room cause that talk does not involve me.

Zabdiel's POV
Christopher came over and explained to us everything he did. We waited for him to finish and just heard him out.
"Well guys, first of all, I'm so sorry I chose a girl I had just met over you guys. You have no idea how much I regret that, I should of believed you guys instead of her. I'm so sorry." Christopher explains.
"We forgive you." Richard says, "but on one condition."
"Whatever it is. I'm not doubting you guys ever so what is it?" Christopher asks.
"We need you to join us again and we need you ready to finish and we'll start the tour." Joel says.
"I'm down to agree on that. I was hoping you guys would let me be in the group again. Thank you guys." Christopher says.
"No problem." I say still kind of pissed because of how he treated my girlfriend.
"Umm where's tracy?" Christopher asked and I just look at him like saying 'seriously, are you really trying to go there.' "Zabdiel I know I treated her bad and I'm pretty sure you know all that's happened an-"
"No Christopher! We all know what happened! You basically bullied my girlfriend! I can't just be completely happy with you after you do that to her and threaten her like you did! Plus now you still have the audacity to ask for her! Unbelievable!" I say now completely pissed.
"I'm sorry! I want to fix that! Ana fed me all these lies and things and made me hate her plus I actually liked Ana and she didn't treat her right! She was my best friend for that short time and I really wish I could have her back as my best friend. I just want to tell her how sorry I am and I want to make it right between us." Christopher yells.
"She's in the second room down the hall to your right." Erick says and I look at him right away, "Come on man, he's trying to fix things just let him see her and talk to her. We're going to be out here anyways."
"Fine. Go. But you only have 5 minutes." I tell Christopher and he follows the directions Erick told him to get to the room.

Tracy's POV
There was a knock at the door after I heard yelling coming from the guys.
"Come in." I call to whoever is at the door.
"Hey," I hear someone say and I turn to see Christopher, "before you say or do anything, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk."
"Alright. Well what do you wanna talk about?" I ask.
"You. Me. Our friendship. How I regret everything I did." He says.
"Well what's to talk about in those topics?" I say.
"Listen tracy, I'm sorry. I was being stupid and not thinking about the people that really matter, I realized that Ana wasn't the one and well I was just loves truck but now I'm not and I'm so sorry like you have no idea how sorry I am. I just wish I could take back the things I did to you and said cause I want my best friend back. I'm so sorry tracy." He says and I look at him to see full regret shown on his face.
"I forgive you. I can see how you truly are sorry oh and don't worry about Zabdiel, I'll talk to him." I say and he instantly smiles.
"Thank you tracy! So best friends?" He asks.
"Why not." I say and he hugs me but let's go when the door suddenly opens.
"That was five minutes." Zabdiel says.
"It's ok. We're cool again." I tell him and he is kind of confused.
"Babe he treated you very bad an-" he starts but I cut him off.
"It's in the past. We can only enjoy the present now. Plus I don't want you to be in bad terms with your best friend when he's my best friend too." I smile and go hug him until he smiles too and kisses my forehead whispering ok.
"Now let's go have some fun with the whole gang like we did last time we were all happy." I say and grab both of their arms running out.

_____