Chapter 171 - Mysterious Rune, Complete Level Up

Shiro: Last chapter, Luo Hua and Yue Yang saw giant letters in the sky... I'm changing the 'letters' to 'runes' in this chapter.

What Luo Hua City Mistress' saw was a ray of rainbow light appearing on Yue Yang's head, shooting right towards the Runic Circle on the Ancient Rune.

She couldn't see anything clearly. That ray of light might only be a ray of rainbow light, but it might also be a figure of a Guardian Beast.  

Just as Luo Hua City Mistress was about to ask Yue Yang about it, she realized that his eyes were closed and his body was floating in the air. His breath was calm, as if he was sleeping. She didn't see his Grimoire, but she saw the Halo Shield of his Grimoire erected and surrounding his body. Golden streaks of light poured out continuously, forming dozens of meters high pillar of light that shot right towards the giant Runic Circle above the mountain peak.

At this time, the giant Runic Circle was emitting a weird yet marvellous sound, coupled with rays of bright white light that looked like an aurora, beautiful beyond compare.

When the pillar of golden light touched the Runic Circle, the Runic Circle seemed to receive a huge amount of energy, the white light that it was emitting exploded ten times larger than before. It became so bright that Luo Hua City Mistress and the Bloody Queen couldn't open their eyes at all.

The Runic Circle then emitted a beautiful, mysterious and heavenly sound, before it suddenly started to revolve.

Luo Hua City Mistress tried to block the light with her hands, and through the slit of her fingers, she saw countless golden and white runes raining down from the sky. The white runes in the sky which were originally very big became smaller very quickly. On the other hand, the golden runes which was smaller in size originally, grew bigger the moment it touched the golden pillar of light. Countless mysterious looking runes fluttered in the sky rhythmically as if dancing to a song. They fluttered down to the ground with their incomparable beauty. In the end, they entered Yue Yang's body and disappeared without a trace.

An extremely small amount of runes floated towards Luo Hua City Mistress' body.

However, they did not enter Luo Hua City Mistress' body easily like the way they had entered Yue Yang's body. On the contrary, they knocked against each other and even rebounded away, floating back into the sky again.

Amongst these runes, there was a small portion that had successfully entered Luo Hua City Mistress' forehead, heart and palms.

Luo Hua City Mistress felt a shock jolting through her body.

There were many types of pure, immense energy bursting on her forehead, heart and hands, rapidly joining together inside her body, as if rinsing through her whole body very thoroughly. There was so much energy that it almost burst out of her body, but it finally pooled in her abdomen. She could feel that a Giant Runic Circle had appeared inside her Spirit Realm and was constantly assembling itself. It gave her a kind of feeling that seemed to understand but not to understand what was happening... Luo Hua City Mistress who couldn't level up and had reached the bottleneck previously, suddenly received enlightenment in her mind, as if she had suddenly mastered the knowledge and understood perfect wisdom.

Her Summoning Grimoire floated out on its own and emitted a bright golden light. Her protective shield appeared and re-absorbed some runes that had rebounded away.

Luo Hua City Mistress' Spirit Realm received a huge shock and she lost her consciousness.

Similarly, her body also floated in the sky.

However, her body only floated 1 metre above the ground, unlike Yue Yang who was floating more than ten meters high above.

Right before Luo Hua City Mistress lost her consciousness, she felt two familiar figures embracing her, one of them even cried out in surprise. She immediately felt assured. With these two people here, she, who had exhausted her spirit and mental state could finally rest and sleep peacefully.