Chapter 198 - Artifacts, Choices, Secret Method

Yue Yang suddenly flew to the wall, his hands moving in a flash.

Before a minute even passed, the giant painting had already been restored. When he slowly floated back down to the ground, the whole hall shook as the heavy sound of a secret mechanism was activated.

Yue Bing didn't care about those other things, she only cared about her brother. Yue Yang immediately fell into her embrace the moment he dropped to the ground. Yue Bing held Yue Yang tightly, anxious and nervous, afraid that her brother had been injured. She saw that there were Golden Runes moving within Yue Yang's eyes, shining brightly like the sun. There were also some Runic Circles revolving in Yue Yang's forehead. Very quickly, those dazzling lights receded, and everything returned back to normal.

Her brother had finally returned back to the brother that she was familiar with. Yue Bing secretly sighed her relief in her heart. Seeing his brother flying all over the place just now really made her worried. She had even thought that her brother was about to abandon her and fly straight to the legendary Heaven Realm.
(Shiro: mild spoiler: Heaven Realm will appear in later chapters)

Let alone Yue Bing, even Yue Yang didn't know that his [Divine Vision] levelling up to Level 4 would cause such a strong reaction.

He could feel that his Level 4 [Divine Vision] had fused together with his [Traversing Naked Eye] flawlessly, forming a single new ability.

It was as if it was an ability that allowed him to see through objects.

But to get into that state was extremely tiring for Yue Yang, it also consumed a lot of Innate Qi.

At this [Divine Vision] just now, Yue Yang was even able to see through Yue Bing's snow-white body. He was so shocked that he immediately stopped his [Divine Vision] state. Otherwise, he would have seen some parts that he shouldn't see. Yue Yang lightly patted Yue Bing's head, consoling her, "It's fine, I'm fine. That... my [Camouflage] Inherent Skill has levelled up, I found the crux of the secret mechanism, so I managed to solve the puzzle. Let's look around and see what kind of Artifact is there!

In his heart, Yue Yang chanted, "I'm not a sis-con."

He chanted in his mind until his perverted thoughts disappeared, before he finally sighed in relief.

Yue Bing obviously did not know what Yue Yang was thinking in his heart, she was an extremely pure minded girl who never thought towards that direction before. She nodded innocently and followed Yue Yang obediently.

The secret mechanism had opened a pathway on the wall. After entering the secret pathway and walking for around ten meters, there was a sacrificial altar.

There were three Artifacts lined up on the sacrificial altar.

They were all different in sizes.

Yue Yang sweated profusely as he saw that there were a wooden plaque in front of the sacrificial altar, where the words "Choose Two" was written. Yue Yang obviously did not care about this rule. He had worked so hard to solve the painting puzzle. Only fools would follow the rules. He was about to swing his hand, throw that wooden plaque away and take all three Artifacts when Yue bing, the extremely obedient girl, immediately stopped her brother's greedy actions. "The rule stated that we can only take two. I think it would be best if we only take two. It would be bad if we took more and activated some kind of secret mechanism that caused us to be locked in this room. Let's just follow the rules and clear the trial!"

"Alright then. You can choose one!" Yue Yang had actually looked around and found no secret mechanisms in the surrounding walls at all.

Taking less or more wouldn't concern activating some kind of mechanisms, but maybe it had something to do with the reward that they would receive after clearing the trial.