Chapter 197 - Taurus Temple

Hearing Yue Yang's idea, Yue Bing immediately blushed excitedly and asked, "Can you really do that?"

Yue Yang had never tried it before, so he couldn't be sure. However, he caressed his sister's head and gave her a little motivation.

The Taurus Temple looked more or less like Aries Temple, but it was much bigger.

There wasn't any mechanical beasts in front, but there was a line of Ox-head statues. When Hui Tai Lang walked near them, those Ox-head statues suddenly turned into Ox-head warriors one by one. These Ox-head Warriors were not that high levelled, only Bronze-ranked Level 3. Yue Bing would probably be able to defeat all of them if she summoned two Hundred Years Old Treant Defenders. Yue Yang ordered Hui Tai Lang to stay behind and kill these Ox-head Warriors outside.

If it was the past Hui Tai Lang, it would probably not be able to handle it. However, after it went to the Cloud Peak Lake and fought the great battle with Tu Lie, levelling up into a Gold-ranked Ancient World Destroying Demon Wolf, its abilities had increased greatly.

Afterwards, it could even kill off the injured Giant Xing Meng.

It could be said that the current Hui Tai Lang was completely different from that Iron-backed Demon Wolf who had entered the Aries Temple last time.

Yue Yang and Yue Bing charged towards the inner part of the temple. Those Ox-head Warriors intimidated and roared loudly at them, but they did not attack them, who were protected by protective shields. Instead, they all went straight towards Hui Tai Lang, which was disguising itself as a Bronze-ranked Level 3.

Pulling his sister's hand, Yue Yang charged towards the ring-shaped hallway surrounding them, and realized that there were close to a hundred Devil Eyes appearing everywhere.

These Devil Eyes floated in the air as they shot out white light from their giant eyeballs.

If it was any other warrior, they would definitely try to avoid the lights at first.

Furthermore, if it was a normal warrior, by the time they finished clearing the first wave of Ox-head Warriors, the half hour time limit would have been up. They would probably have trouble killing all these Devil Eyes. Right now, Yue Yang and Yue Bing had already barged into the Devil Eyes stage before a minute had even passed. There were close to a hundred Devil Eyes' [Eyeball Light Ray] shooting at them in disarray, but when the Devil Eyes realized that their enemies were all fine, they started screaming in fury, as if they wanted to intimidate their enemies with their will alone.

Yue Yang wasn't affected at all, but Yue Bing was a little shocked.

If she was the only one who was clearing the trial, she would definitely be afraid. But her brother was pulling her hands forward now, so Yue Bing's feet continued to run without stopping, charging through the hallway.

The Devil Eyes tried to chase after them, but retreated when they reached the end of the hallway, as if they were afraid of the BOSS that was up ahead in the next room.

"Heavens!" Yue Bing who had charged in was extremely shocked by the scene that greeted them, crying out in alarm.

A bunch of Barbarian Bulls had appeared right before Yue Yang and Yue Bing.

Ten giant Bronze Barbarian Bulls appeared, each of them Bronze-ranked Level 5. There were also five Barbarian Bulls that looked extremely strong with their bulging muscles and noses that breathed out fire. They were all Silver-ranked Level 5. Lastly, there were also two Gold-ranked Level 5 Barbarian Bulls. They had bodies larger than normal wooden houses. Their legs were bigger than Yue Yang and their eyes were bloody red, as if they were about to shed bloody tears. They glared at Yue Yang and Yue Bing, their gaze filled with killing intent. These two Gold-ranked Level 5 Gold Barbarian Bulls seemed to be mini-Bosses, there was a space, a territory in the middle of the two Gold Barbarian Bulls that they couldn't even approach.