Chapter 189 - Working together to save Fourth Mother

In the Dimension of Duel, Phoenix Fairy frowned a little.

She muttered to herself, "Why would that little brat set a teleporting point here before teleporting away? Is it his habit? No, it can't be. If it is habit, then he wouldn't try to hide it from me... He must have some kind of secret. Could it be that he wanted to come back to collect Tu Cheng and Kuang Zhan's corpses? But Tu Cheng's and Kuang Zhan's equipments are all items that recognized their master. It will also be useless for him to have it. That's weird. Should I peek a little... But if I put the 'Eyes of Truth' here, he would be really angry if he found out. Sigh, forget it then... One day I will definitely dig out all of your secrets!"

"Why don't you wait for him here then? With his sense, he definitely wouldn't discover your presence!" Night Empress' voice resounded out.

"Damn, that gave me a fright. Night Empress, you haven't left?" Phoenix Fairy jumped in fright, patting her chest adorably as she scolded the Night Empress in a coy tone.

"Stop acting coy with me. Your move doesn't work on me. Sky Law, if you don't mind me saying, I'd like to remind you to stay away from Yue Yang. Otherwise, you'd regret it." Night Empress' gentle voice was like a light breeze brushing across the surface of a lake.

"Thanks for the reminder. It's just that, you know that he is dangerous, why don't you stay away from him then?" Phoenix Fairy gave her an enchanting smile and replied back.

"Because he's a couple with our Luo Hua, so he's more or less family. I obviously need to watch out for him, so I will definitely not allow you to bring him to the Demonic Palace. Also, it will be best for you to do foolish things less. I could hear it from your elder sister's tone just now that she is really angry. Sky Law, aren't you afraid that she will capture you and lock you in the Black House for one or two hundred years? I remember that you have just been released not long ago, right? Did you think that you have improved a lot and have the ability to go against your elder sister?" Night Empress didn't show herself, only her voice resounded out, sounding a little amused.

"I want to live freely. As long as I could be happy, I don't care if I'm sealed." Phoenix Fairy's face immediately changed when the time when she was sealed was mentioned. It was obvious that she didn't take things as easily as she tried to be.

"Up to you then!" Night Empress laughed lightly before her voice disappeared slowly. She, who was hiding herself, had soundlessly left the Dimension of Duel.

"No matter what, I'm set on stirring up trouble this time! Nobody likes me anyway. Hahaha, I'm a bad woman, I'm a bad woman, so I would need to do bad things, hahahahaha!" Phoenix Fairy stared blankly for a long time before finally laughing out loud. She laughed until her shoulders trembled and tears flowed down her eyes.

She continued to laugh as she drew a Runic Circle and tore a dimension in space, before disappearing into thin air.

Before she disappeared, an almost indiscernible sigh resounded in the Dimension of Duel.

It was very faint, almost unheard.

Starved Dog Range.

At this time, black clouds covered the sky. Although there was only a light rain, everywhere was covered in puddles of water, it was extremely moist.

Yue Yang discovered that his whole body was in pain, but thinking of saving Fourth Mother, he forced himself forward. Right now, there was not enough Spirit Qi in his body to summon the Bloody Queen. Fortunately, there was still Xiao Wen Li, the considerate and obedient little loli.

He didn't know what kind of method Xiao Wen Li used, but she managed to enter into the Divine Grimoire and called the Bloody Queen out for Yue Yang.