Chapter 196 - Mysterious Diary

The old cunning fox didn't understand the matter of the tavern girl turning into the spirit of flame and smoke too. Grandma Wu Teng was also not present, so Yue Yang decided not to pursue the matter anymore.

This matter, the lesser people knew, the better.

The people inside the Main Hall seemed to have finished their discussion and reached to a conclusion.

Yue Yang didn't know what they had discussed, but seeing that the old cunning fox was winking at him, it seemed like they weren't discussing a bad thing.

After their long discussion, the eagle-eyed Xia Hou Wei Lie brought Fatty Hai, Ye Kong and the others back, saying that he wanted to give them a special Hell Class. Ye Kong and the others felt that their powers were far too behind Yue Yang's and that they would only be burdens if they stayed with Yue Yang. They could only grit their teeth and followed the eagle-eyed teacher for their Hell Class. Even the previously lazy Fatty Hai had also started to work diligently, influenced by Yue Yang.

His improvement could practically pop the others' eyes out.

Before Ye Kong left, he asked Yue Yang if he would want to participate in the Hundred Schools Elite Tournament.

Yue Yang had even killed strong Innate Rankers like Tu Cheng and Kuang Zhan, so he was initially uninterested in fighting against a bunch of school kids. But seeing how Yue Bing was hoping to see him in action, he finally nodded. Yue Bing really hoped that his brother could wash away his bad reputation of a useless trash in the country. When she saw that Yue Yang had agreed, she immediately nodded her head emotionally.

Although Yue Yang had wreak havoc in the Yue Clan's Castle previously, the number of people who knew that Yue Yang was no longer trash and was a super strong ranker instead was not many.

Yue Bing thought that if her brother swept through the competition and won the first place, there'd be no one else in the whole world who would ridicule him anymore.

"Go to Tong Tian Tower. You should first clear the Tong Tian Tower First Floor Trial Twelve Zodiac Temples. When you have cultivated a Holy Beast, we can go and complete the World Tree Quest together. You have improved quite a lot, but shouldn't you take care of your sister? Bring her along!" Princess Qian Qian didn't give Yue Yang a chance to rest, forcing him to work.

"Has your level rose to Level 5?" Yue Yu was worried about Yue Yang's level the most. If he had levelled up to Level 5 [Grandmaster], then he wouldn't be able to enter the Twelve Zodiac Temples.

"No." Yue Yang normally didn't take out his grimoire during battles, hence his level was still very low. He was only a Level 2 [Braveman].

"Go then!" Princess Qian Qian had already levelled up beyond level 5 due to her daily trainings since young with her teacher. She didn't have any chance of entering the Twelve Zodiac Temples, so she was extremely envious of Yue Yang. Of course, in order to pursue the strongest power, she had focused on cultivating her Guardian Beast, hence her strength had far surpassed her peers. Other than Yue Yang, this brat with abnormal strength, all the others were not her opponents at all.

The old cunning fox had also supported Yue Yang's training.

He indicated that he was willing to stay behind and help Yue Yang settle the rest of the matters, and also escort Fourth Mother and Shuang-er to a safe place to stay.

As Yue Yang's power had increased by a lot to the point that he had even managed to kill the Thousand Goblins Sect's disciples, Tu Cheng and Kuang Zhan, the Thousand Goblins Sect would probably have no intention to attack Fourth Mother again in the meantime. After a long discussion, Elder Yue Hai, Jun Wu You and the old cunning fox had decided to send Fourth Mother into a secret and safe place for her safety. They wouldn't let others know about her location.